Developer forum

Forum » Development
Subject
Replies
Started by
Last reply
Multiple checkouthanders
Hi, Our customer uses DynamicWeb Version: 8.8.1.17 We have to implement 2 different checkout handlers because of two different types of customers. In de Ecom module I see it is possible to create several checkout handlers but how do I implement this  ...
Sander Veltman
16/10/2017 11:44:02
No replies yet
Indeksering af ÆØÅ
Hi, I am currently having trouble with indexing and doing facet search on colors when I try to filter on "Blå". This is because of å, but how do I get around this? The query looks ok, the value in BeforeQuery notification looks ok, and it matches exa ...
Søren Heide Larsen
14/09/2017 14:53:31
No replies yet
Forgot password email is not beying sent
Hi Guys, I am having trouble with sending email with Forgotten password. It feels like it's not beying sent. What I tried so far: Check SMTP settings, IP adress and ports etc... - check Check SSL - check Check Pickup dirrectory - check Spam filter -  ...
Dimitrij Jazel
05/07/2017 13:25:21
No replies yet
Anyone has any experience with search services such as Algolia or Searchly?
We are looking at the posibilities for implementing complex search functions with a large dataset, and have come across services such as Algolia and Searchly. Anyone has any experince in using such services? Br Hans ...
Hans Ravnsfjall
03/05/2017 13:47:21
No replies yet
Query content index DW9 using API
Im trying to use the API to fetch data from the index by looking at this code example. http://developer.dynamicweb-cms.com/documentation/for-developers/ecommerce/indexed-search/search-query-syntax.aspx Unfortunatly it does not look like this example  ...
Martin Grønbekk Moen
06/03/2017 21:23:40
No replies yet
checkout handler Quickpay md5
Hi to fix "self referral" for Google Analytics through QuickPay, a QueryString variable needs added "utm_nooverride=1" to all return urls and I tried two add it in the template <input type="hidden" name="continueurl" value="<!--@QuickPay3.conti ...
Thomas Jensen
06/03/2017 15:08:33
No replies yet
Double registration of failed logins
Hi Dynamicweb, When activating the setting: "/Globalsettings/Ecom/Cart/AutoLoginBeforeAddToCart" the number of failed logins is doubled as the systems tries to login the user twice for every login. Can this be fixed? Best regards, Anders ...
Anders Ebdrup
30/12/2016 08:25:05
No replies yet
CodeFirst items inheritance
Hello Dynamicweb At the moment i am playing around with creating items with a codefirst approach. With this i'm having a couple of issues. 1. I store my items inside the Content folder and my code for that looks like this [Category("Content")] which  ...
Casper Andersen
09/09/2016 10:43:48
No replies yet
Manual discount on last page of checkout
Hi there, I am building a custom discount provider that a Sales rep can use to enter a custom discount value and then click Add (which posts back the cart form). My provider then grabs a field from the form, converts it to a number and then adds an o ...
Imar Spaanjaars
06/09/2016 17:31:43
No replies yet
Creating Items on page with Code-first approach
Hello DynamicWeb I have been stuck trying to create a custom item type on a page using a code first approach. Basically i have created a new item and inherited from the ItemEntry and so on. and in the backoffice my new itemtype is visible (although s ...
Casper Andersen
30/08/2016 13:45:52
No replies yet
Secondary users not flushed
Hi Dynamicweb, In the latest version of Dynamicweb (8.8.1) we have an issue when saving secondary users by the api - e.g.: user.UpdateSecondaryUsers(secondaryUsers, true) Then the session is not cleared. Can you please clear the session cache when us ...
Anders Ebdrup
26/08/2016 12:21:21
No replies yet
RE: Product Attached to Group Observer
Hi everyone I need to run some code after a product has been added to a group in the eCommerce section of the admin panel. Does a sort of ProductGroupRelationObserver exists in the Dynamicweb Templates for Visual Studio? I've tried with Product- and  ...
Jeppe Jakobsen
03/05/2016 10:50:53
No replies yet
Razor templates in VS2015 are giving a CS0103 intellisense error
Hi, I have a question about using Razor templates in Visual Studio 2015 and intellisense. In my project I keep getting a CS0103 error: "Error CS0103 The name 'Context' does not exist in the current context " To test this I downloaded the DefaultEmpty ...
Harald Brouwers
22/02/2016 11:40:39
No replies yet
Updating OrderLineGroupRelations
Hi Dynamicweb, To make it easier to add an OrderLineGroupRelation to new groups we a subscribing to: Dynamicweb.Notifications.eCommerce.Group.BeforeSave to add OrderLineGroupRelations to the group automatically, but we are facing an issue as all Orde ...
Anders Ebdrup
02/12/2015 21:14:59
No replies yet
Render Global Page in Email on OrderCompleted
We have a webshop where people internally in the company can order new office supply. As part of this when they choose a Mobile phone they have to enter whether they want to have an old number transferred as part of the checkout. These extra informat ...
Kasper Vesth
08/09/2015 10:40:23
No replies yet
Create Order API
Hello guys, I need to find a solution to let a third party website/application to add orders in Dynamicweb. Is there anything native that I can use? What would be the best approach if we were to custom develop this? Thanks, Adrian ...
Adrian Ursu
07/09/2015 16:26:52
No replies yet
Discount increments existing line
Hello. While trying to reproduce an error, I came across this behaviour: - I add a product to the cart, PROD1 - I add another product to the cart, PROD2, and increase the quantity to trigger a (custom) discount that offers PROD1 with quantity 1 This  ...
Marco Santos
03/09/2015 13:01:56
No replies yet
Filter values sorting order
Is it possible, by code, to change the sorting order of the filter values, without usin Razor I have tried Dynamicweb.Notifications.eCommerce.SearchFilters.BeforeRender but can’t access the values there. BR Thomas ...
Thomas Larsen
02/09/2015 23:33:04
No replies yet
StatisticsProvider: Column '' does not belong to table
See this post: http://developer.dynamicweb.com/forum.aspx?ThreadID=42729 ...
Andrey Kozachuk
31/08/2015 11:21:36
No replies yet
Nginx in front
Anyone with nginx experience in front of dw as caching server? ...
Kevin Steffer
30/08/2015 16:32:40
No replies yet