Developer forum

Forum » Ecommerce - Standard features » Deletion of Related Products Bug

Deletion of Related Products Bug

Afi

Hi,

With reference to the link below, is there a bug when attempting to delete related products for a product?

https://www.useloom.com/share/d971884e039649b38bed7f1509e55b1e

Regards,
Afi

Replies

Nicolai Pedersen

Hi Afi

First, make sure you flush your browse cache and see if it helps. You can also check your browser debugging tools for errors.

Also I've send this for verification in QA.

Thanks, Nicolai

Oleg Rodionov Dynamicweb Employee
Oleg Rodionov

Hi all,

The issue has been tested with majjor browsers on environment based on last DW 957 admin, it's not reproduced - proof taken with last Google Chrome. Please, keep in your mind about browser compatibility as well.

BR, Oleg QA

Afi
Original message by Nicolai Pedersen posted on 14/01/2019 11:53:41:

Hi Afi

First, make sure you flush your browse cache and see if it helps. You can also check your browser debugging tools for errors.

Also I've send this for verification in QA.

Thanks, Nicolai

Hi Nicolai,

Thank you for your reply. However, the issue still persist after flushing browser cache. This is tested on latest versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla, and Microsoft edge browsers. Also, as shown in the image, there is an error reported by the browser debugging tools. 

Regards,
Afi

delete_error.PNG

Nicolai Pedersen

Hi Afi

That is a weird js error - it comes from line one of the .aspx?? As written, we cannot reproduce the error in our installationns, so it must somehow be a local issue. Could be browser tools from visual studio if your are running with that active?

Also check the network tab if you get any 404s for javascript files and other ressources.

Otherwise we need a URL to look into the matter.

BR Nicolai

Afi

Hi Nicolai,

Thanks for the prompt reply. With reference to the image, I suspect the product that cannot be deleted from the 'Related Products' list has a Product Id that contains space. This is because I tried deleting other products with no spaces in their Product Id and it can be deleted succesfully. Do verify. Thanks.

Regards,
Afi

delete_error.PNG

Oleg Rodionov
This post has been marked as an answer

Hi,

I was able to reproduce the bug using the condition, new TFS 59550 has been submitted to fix it, thanks for observing.

BR, Oleg QA 

Votes for this answer: 1

Muhammad An-naafi Bin Yusof

Hi Oleg,

May I know will this be a hotfix or new release?

Regards,
Afi

Oleg Rodionov

Hi,

The fix will be provided by nearest DW96 release, planned date - 28 January 2019.

BR, Oleg QA 

You must be logged in to post in the forum