Developer forum

Forum » Development » New 9.8 DW installation from NuGet packages throws IdentityModel.Tokens.Jwt error

New 9.8 DW installation from NuGet packages throws IdentityModel.Tokens.Jwt error

Ivan Marijanović
Ivan Marijanović

Hi

I am trying to perform new installation following instructions on page https://doc.dynamicweb.com/get-started/introduction/installation/installing-dynamicweb.

I created new empty Asp.Net Web project with .NET Framework 4.7.2. 

I tried to install Dynamicweb.Admin 4.8 and get unresolved Roslyn error. I installed Rosly.

Tried to install Admin 4.8 again and get another error:

"Microsoft.IdentityModel.Tokens.Jwt 0.1.0' is not compatible with 'System.IdentityModel.Tokens.Jwt 5.2.3 constraint: Microsoft.IdentityModel.Tokens.Jwt (>= 5.2.3)"

Thank you in advance.

Ivan

Replies

Morten Bengtson Dynamicweb Employee
Morten Bengtson
This post has been marked as an answer

Hi Ivan,

Did you use the NuGet Package Manager Console as mentioned in the docs?

Install-Package Dynamicweb.Admin -Version 9.8.0 –IncludePrerelease

Can you provide more details about the "unresolved Roslyn error"?

I'm not sure how you got references to Microsoft.IdentityModel.Tokens.Jwt 0.1.0 and System.IdentityModel.Tokens.Jwt 5.2.3. I can only find a reference to System.IdentityModel.Tokens.Jwt 4.0.0

/Morten

Votes for this answer: 1

Ivan Marijanović
Ivan Marijanović

Hi

This is whole dump

PM> Install-Package Dynamicweb.Admin -Version 9.8 –IncludePrerelease

Attempting to gather dependency information for package 'Dynamicweb.Admin.9.8.0' with respect to project 'DW9_8', targeting '.NETFramework,Version=v4.7.2'
Gathering dependency information took 2,45 min
Attempting to resolve dependencies for package 'Dynamicweb.Admin.9.8.0' with DependencyBehavior 'Lowest'
Install-Package : Unable to resolve dependencies. 'Microsoft.IdentityModel.Tokens.Jwt 0.1.0' is not compatible with 'System.IdentityModel.Tokens.Jwt 5.2.3 constraint: Microsoft.IdentityModel.Tokens.Jwt (>= 5.2.3
)'.
At line:1 char:1
+ Install-Package Dynamicweb.Admin -Version 9.8 –IncludePrerelease
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : NotSpecified: (:) [Install-Package], Exception
    + FullyQ

Ivan Marijanović
Ivan Marijanović

The issu was definetly Roslyn.

First time I did not use Install-Package Dynamicweb.Admin -Version 9.8 –IncludePrerelease but manually thrgough NuGet Package manager installed RazorEngin.Roslyn.

I deleted everything. Created new project with 4.72 framework and first thing after that run Install-Package Dynamicweb.Admin -Version 9.8 –IncludePrerelease and it started installation without errors. Thank you Morten for your insight.

Ivan

You must be logged in to post in the forum