Welcome to the Service Desk
The Dynamicweb Service Desk offers 2nd and 3rd level support to Dynamicweb Partners. Partners are entitled to support in relation to Dynamicweb Solutions with an update agreement. Only Dynamicweb Certified Employees (Except Sales Certified) have access to Dynamicweb Service Desk.
Developer Community and use of Developer Forum is free and open 24/7. This it the right channel to ask questions about implementation of Custom modules and templates, Development on API´s, Integration outside standard setup, debugging custom code or templates. Otherwise, these kind of services can be provided under our Developer Assistance program on Time and Material basis.
How to contact us
To contact Dynamicweb Service Desk, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +45 70252092.
Dynamicweb Service Desk is open during normal business hours*:
- Monday-Thursday 8:30 – 16:00 CET
- Friday 8:30 – 15:30 CET
* Except from Danish public holidays and Dynamicweb holidays
In case of an emergency that occurs outside of our opening hours, you can contact our hosting partner Hostnordic by calling +45 70 22 90 27.
Please be aware that all inquiries which are not hosting related will be charged by the hour. For more information, please consult the Hostnordics website.
Before contacting us...
Before you initiate a support ticket, please ask yourself the following:
- Can you reproduce the problem using our standard-templates? If not, the problem is most likely in your template.
- Can you reproduce the prolem on another solution? If not, is your solution running the latest version?
When contacting us, please remember to:
- Provide a descriptive subject in the email to the support.
- Only submit one problem, question or request per support ticket.
- Describe your problem or request clearly.
- Attach a screen dump, or even better a screencast, showing how to reproduce your problem.
- Tell us of any recent changes which have been made to the solution.
- Include a username and password, if the page is requires us to login, or if a user login is necessary to reproduce the problem.
- Tell us how business critical the problem is and why - this ensures that your case will be prioritized correctly.
If your case is urgent, please call in and make us aware.
If your support case is poorly described or information is missing, the resolving of the case may be delayed until information is adequate.
Partners can request a higher prioritization of a support ticket or bug fix by writing our Incident Manager at email@example.com.
Please include a description of why the problem is business critical to you.