Developer forum

Forum » Ecommerce - Standard features » Strange behaviour for product image for just one product

Strange behaviour for product image for just one product

Tan Pang Lin Dynamicweb Employee
Tan Pang Lin

Hi Sir

We had one product which is extremely strange with regards to variant’s image.   That is to say other variants image change perfectly fine.   But for this product,  it gave same image for both single and double variant.   The affected products was cheeseburger.  The image pattern configuration was using {ProductNumber} which this number come from Business Central.

Single cheeseburger is also the master item having product number as SHK0009,   double cheeseburger is having product number as SHK0010.

The product list page is showing master product image which is SHK0009.jpg.   and in product detail page,  the product image should show SHK0010.jpg if double variant box had been clicked.    But for this strange product,  it keeps on showing SHK009.jpg

So what I did was to rename SHK009.jpg to SHK009x.jpg.  The front end shows no images for both single and variant.    But in the backend,   the double image burger was showed instead for SHK0010.   Once I rename back SHK009x.jpb to SHK009.jpg.  the back end image is showing single cheese burger image instead of double cheese burger image.   Would you be able to advise where could gone wrong with this strange product?

Replies

Tan Pang Lin Dynamicweb Employee
Tan Pang Lin

Hi

Any update of the finding?

Thanks

Pang Lin

Nicolai Pedersen Dynamicweb Employee
Nicolai Pedersen

Hi Pang Lin

I have asked care to look at this with you.

BR Nicolai

You must be logged in to post in the forum