Developer forum

Forum » Ecommerce - Standard features » Issue on Backend Order Modifying Simultaneously

Issue on Backend Order Modifying Simultaneously

Phyu Sin Htike

Hi,

We are currently facing an issue on the backend order modifying.It's facing when we remove the multiple items in once.Let me provide with the sample order.
Original Order Amount
414190     =      1.95
WPB0S10932  =    1.94
WPB0S43004  =    1.66
Delivery Fees   =    10.00
Total          =    15.54

Price After removed two items simultaneously (WPB0S10932 and WPB0S43004)  
414190    =    1.95
Delivery Fees  =    10.00
Total                   =    10.3

Price after removing one item at a time by clicking the 'Save and Close' button.

As you can see, there is a calculation error after removing the two items simultaneously. It shows 10.3, although it should be 11.95. The discrepancy of 1.66 in the calculation corresponds to the amount of the first removed item (WPB0S43004), which is deducted twice. This issue is occurring in DW version 9.14.9.

You can access the site URL at https://upgrade.petloverscentre.com/.

I welcome any insights or recommendations you may have regarding the possible causes of this issue. Thanks.

Regards,

Phyu Sin

Replies

Morten Snedker Dynamicweb Employee
Morten Snedker

Hi Phyu Sin,

Try making a copy of the database, and set up test website using this database. Make sure the copy runs on most recent version of Dynamicweb 9.15/9.16, and that it runs standard (no custom). With this setup, are you then able to reproduce the described problem?

BR
Snedker

Oleg Rodionov Dynamicweb Employee
Oleg Rodionov
This post has been marked as an answer

Hi,

I was able to reproduce the issue on my test environment based on last DW9.15\DW9.16 as well. It seems to be occur on second and next removing of an order line, order subtotal\total are re-culculated wrongly in the case. New DevOps task #16773 has been created to fix the bug. Thanks for finding.

BR, Oleg QA

Votes for this answer: 1

Zayar Minn Dynamicweb Employee
Zayar Minn

My client doesn't want to upgrade from version 9.14.9. Can we get the fix for that version?

Phyu Sin Htike

As this is impacting the customer's operation and they have escalated to their management .And customer do not want to do upgrade for now ,refer to above. Can we have estimated date for the fix on the same version 9.14.9?

Phyu Sin Htike

Hi,

We've seen that the issue was fixed in version 9.15.15. However, the customer prefers a fix in the current version, 9.14.9 as it is a critical bug. Assistance in addressing this matter in version 9.14.9 would be greatly appreciate

The customer has highlighted the urgency of the situation and faced considerable inconvenience relying on manual workarounds. Your support in resolving this issue in the specified version would be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Phyu Sin

You must be logged in to post in the forum