Developer forum

Forum » Ecommerce - Standard features » eCom navigation - where is a good place to get the hang of how it works?

eCom navigation - where is a good place to get the hang of how it works?

Hans Ravnsfjall
Hans Ravnsfjall

Hi

I have set up a few off these through the years, but it is often months/years between the ecom navigation I have implemented, and it is always sort of a hassle, tough somehow - I eventually get it to work in a blindfolded hit and miss kind of way.

But now I have decided to finally get the hang of these ecom menus :)

In the pagetemplate, I call this <ul class="dwnavigation" id="leftmen2" settings="startlevel:1;endlevel:5;template:LeftNavigationEcom.xslt;"></ul> but I get no output whatsoever.

The page where I have setup the ecom navigation, is in the root of the website, and it is published - and all the ecom groups are set to show in menu,

Why don´t I get any output, and where can I read all about how to do it correctly?

See attachment for how I set up the navigation on the page properties and for the xslt template i use

/Hans

Skærmbillede_2019-02-21_kl._09.10.02.png

Replies

Lars Larsen
Lars Larsen

Hi Hans

Do you get any navigation xml genereted if you add "savexml=true" to the querystring when you request your root page of the website? And if so does it contain what you expect?

You must be logged in to post in the forum