Developer forum

Forum » Ecommerce - Standard features » Default user in new assortments

Default user in new assortments

Adrian Ursu Dynamicweb Employee
Adrian Ursu

Hi guys,

After upgrading to 9.14.7 we have noticed that every time we create a new assortment, there is a default user saved in the Users field.

The ID of the user is not something common (like 0 or 1). Before the upgrade we did not had this behavior.

Is there a new setting in Dw that would allow the selection of default users for an assortment?

Thank you,

Adrian

Replies

Oleg Rodionov Dynamicweb Employee
Oleg Rodionov

Hi Adrian,

I've tested the issue on last DW9.15.8 and was not able to catch it. Here is my video about the check (logged by Administrator user in backend). I've checked EcomAssortmentPermissions table as well - no any adding is done in the case. Actually, no any setting triggers the behavior exists. Please, specify your case if still reproduced on last admin's version (clear browser cache before). Thanks.

BR, Oleg QA 

Adrian Ursu

Hi Oleg,

I could not reproduce it either on any of my other solutions. That's why I was thinking this could be a setting somewhere.

Please keep in mind that this is not a fresh project. It's an old project that has been upgraded in time. Therefore something could be off in the database.

The previous version did not experience this behavior, therefore is clearly something introduced by the newer version. And we don't have any customizations apart from the live integration. I have also tested without the Live integration custom code and got the same result.

And the behavior is the same for multiple back-end users. Therefore no potential browser-related cached info cause either.

How should I proceed further?

Thank you,

Adrian

Adrian Ursu

Ho Oleg,

I have found the issue.

In the EcomAssortmentPermissions table we had a record without AssortmentPermissionAssortmentId.

I have deleted it and the issue is gone.

Thank you,

Adrian

Oleg Rodionov Dynamicweb Employee
Oleg Rodionov

great, my congratulations!

BR, Oleg QA

You must be logged in to post in the forum