Developer forum

Forum » Ecommerce - Standard features » Customer Experience Center - ShopId

Customer Experience Center - ShopId

Nuno Aguiar Dynamicweb Employee
Nuno Aguiar

Hi,

In the US market we tend to import historical orders from Customers.

We need to batch import them, so we used to do that to a dummy shop Id so that we could still use Ecommerce Statistcs accurately (filtering by ShopId). Then in the frontend the Customer Center module/app would render all orders, so all worked fine.

With the Customer Experience Center, the Shop Id is fixed to the area settings.

Understanding that a separate ShopId may not have been the most elegant way to go about this, is there another way we can use to distinguish Web Orders from non-weborders?

Would adding some criteria in Statistics be a better solution so we'd have a single ShopId? Should the Customer Experience Center have a setting to choose multiple shops? I'm open to other ideas.

Best Regards,

Nuno Aguiar

Replies

Nicolai Pedersen Dynamicweb Employee
Nicolai Pedersen

You could use a custom field, use a seperate orderflow by setting StateId or use orderids that have different numbering. That will solve most, but not stats.

Stats are add-ins, so you can easily change it to filter out however you choose to do it.

Nuno Aguiar Dynamicweb Employee
Nuno Aguiar

Hi Nicolai,

Yep, that may just work for sure. I'll work with the Integration team and see if they have any issues with that approach. And I believe that's fine for Stats. If a customer really really needs it, we can quote them on a custom add-in.

Best Regards,

Nuno Aguiar

You must be logged in to post in the forum