Developer forum

Forum » Dynamicweb 10
Subject
Replies
Started by
Last reply
List screen got error on custom screen implementation
Dear Dynamicweb, We are trying to implement custom screen on DW10. When we run it, we got nothing on 'List Screen' as below image, even though there is some records already. nothing got on list screen.png And when we refresh the page, we got  ...
Soe Moe Tun
25/02/2024 10:50:35
No replies yet
Error when saving Scheduled task with Digital Asset Checkin
When I save a scheduled task with the Digital Asset Checkin task, the task is saved, but the log shows an error. The task does not work (it is converted from dw9 and does work there) but I'm not sure if that is related. The error is: 2024-01-03 1 ...
Justin Sjouw
03/01/2024 15:56:36
No replies yet
Translation Of Category Groups not (entirely) visible when connected to Data Model
Hi, From my DW9 database I have a Category Groups called "Brand Information", which is translated into Dutch and German (the dutch is the default) There are a couple f fields, which are all translated on a Cateogory level. When I create a D ...
Justin Sjouw
23/11/2023 14:01:31
No replies yet
Setting up the lastest downloadable DW10 in IIS gives 500.31 error
Hi DW, When following this guide, i've tried with the lastest two versions, and i keep running into this following message. Even though i've installed both ASP.NET Core runtime 6 & 7. Because the guide linked above mentions .NET 7. But at ...
Mikkel Hammer
29/03/2023 13:38:14
No replies yet
Inconsistent API naming
In the new APIS for the UI, both UI and Ui is used which is confusing. It should be UI (as is used correctly in the various namespaces) so a class like UiComponentBase should be renamed to UIComponentBase and a method like Component.RenderDynamicwebU ...
Imar Spaanjaars
27/09/2022 15:46:03
No replies yet