Developer forum

Forum » CMS - Standard features » Unable to import users using the contextual import

Unable to import users using the contextual import

Adrian Ursu Dynamicweb Employee
Adrian Ursu

Hi guys,

I have a solution running on DW 9.12.7 and I am trying to import users using the right-click menu on the user group.
I have a file that was previously generated by export. The first steps in the wizard are ok but the last one is unavailable:

What am I doing wrong?

Just to clarify, I know I can use the dataIntegration for it but this is something the admin has to do and I am not very happy letting them access the DataIntegration section.

Thank you,
Adrian

Replies

Oleg Rodionov Dynamicweb Employee
Oleg Rodionov

Hi,

I've checked the issue on solution based on DW9.13.1 admin and was not able to catch it. Please, have a look at the video regarding my check.

BR, Oleg QA

Imar Spaanjaars Dynamicweb Employee
Imar Spaanjaars

I have a customer on 9.16.1 that is having the same issue. We tried to reproduce it but we can't on our machines; it only reproduces on the customer's machine. It seems that when they go into Incognito mode, it works for them also. Can this be looked at again? Any additional information we can provide?

Imar

Imar Spaanjaars Dynamicweb Employee
Imar Spaanjaars

Ping Anyone who can reproduce this leading to a fix?

Morten Snedker Dynamicweb Employee
Morten Snedker

Hi Imar,

If you indeed do have a copy of both files and database that is just about identical to the customers version of these: are you logging into backend with the same user as the customer?

Is it possible with a screencast of the problem occuring, where we see the steps from the login screen until error occuring? You may answer via support ticket if you prefer, with a reference to this thread.

BR
Snedker

You must be logged in to post in the forum