Developer forum

Forum » CMS - Standard features » Marketing Newsletter sent as noreply@dynamicweb.dk

Marketing Newsletter sent as noreply@dynamicweb.dk

Adrian Ursu Dynamicweb Employee
Adrian Ursu

Hi guys,

We have upgraded one of our solutions to 9.14.5.

After the upgrade, we have encountered some errors when trying to send out newsletters.

The admin reports that the configuration of the newsletters has not changed after the upgrade but for some reason, the newsletters cannot be sent.

We get this message:
The server response was: The from address does not match a verified Sender Identity. Mail cannot be sent until this error is resolved.

The sending is done through sendgrid. We have validated the sender email address in sendgrid.

However, Sendgrid reported that the newsletters are blocked because we are trying to send the emails as noreply@dynamicweb.dk, although this address cannot be found in any of our configurations.

Is there any change in this version that introduces this email address as default?
We have checked the SMTP settings and also the sendgrid provider configuration and there is no trace of the dynamicweb address.

The same error message is returned if I run the smtp "Test email settings".

Thank you,

Adrian 

Replies

Adrian Ursu Dynamicweb Employee
Adrian Ursu

Hi guys,

I believe I have found the issue but I still don't think it's the right approach.

The system was using the email configured on the solution settings. I have found the value in GlobalSettings and changed it.

If this approach is correct, at least this setting should be available in the Bulk settings editor. Otherwise, no one will look for it in the solution settings.

Thank you,
Adrian

You must be logged in to post in the forum