Developer forum

Forum » CMS - Standard features » Error using File Indexer

Error using File Indexer

Adrian Ursu Dynamicweb Employee
Adrian Ursu

Hi guys,

I have an (almost) fresh 9.4.6 solution.

I am trying to use the File indexer to display some files in various places.

I have set up the index with just the default options and I have used it in a QueryPublisher app using the default list template.

All I got was this error :

System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
   at Dynamicweb.Indexing.Lucene.LuceneIndexProvider.CaseIgonreComparator.CompareBottom(Int32 doc)
   at Lucene.Net.Search.TopFieldCollector.MultiComparatorScoringMaxScoreCollector.Collect(Int32 doc)
   at Lucene.Net.Search.IndexSearcher.SearchWithFilter(IndexReader reader, Weight weight, Filter filter, Collector collector)
   at Lucene.Net.Search.IndexSearcher.Search(Weight weight, Filter filter, Collector collector)
   at Lucene.Net.Search.IndexSearcher.Search(Weight weight, Filter filter, Int32 nDocs, Sort sort, Boolean fillFields)
   at Lucene.Net.Search.IndexSearcher.Search(Weight weight, Filter filter, Int32 nDocs, Sort sort)
   at Dynamicweb.Indexing.Lucene.LuceneIndexProvider.SearchInternal(IQuery query, QuerySettings settings)
   at Dynamicweb.QueryPublisher.Frontend.GetContent()
   at Dynamicweb.Frontend.Content.GetModuleOutput(Paragraph paragraph, PageView pageview)

There are about 23 files that I have indexed, the index did not show any error and the Query is empty. No rule or anything (although I have also tried adding some Conditions and Parameters).

Please help.

Thank you,
Adrian

Replies

Oleg Rodionov Dynamicweb Employee
Oleg Rodionov

Hi Adrian,

It is known issue, the exception is reproduced when there is at least one sort order is defined in your query or paragraph settings of the module. Has been already fixed on DW9.4.7 and up. 

BR, Oleg QA

Adrian Ursu Dynamicweb Employee
Adrian Ursu

Thank you very much, Oleg.

Adrian

You must be logged in to post in the forum