Developer forum

Forum » CMS - Standard features » Date selectors open behind list item frame. (9.3.11)

Date selectors open behind list item frame. (9.3.11)

Claus Kølbæk
Claus Kølbæk

Hey

I think your attempt to fix some of the quirks of the Item Relations list view, have resulted in selectors like the datefield opening up behind the frame:

Making it rather hard to use :)

Replies

Nicolai Pedersen

Nice feature...! What happens when developers tampers with z-index:1billion!

I've asked QA to look into this...

Sorry about the inconvenience.

BR Nicolai

Oleg Rodionov Dynamicweb Employee
Oleg Rodionov
This post has been marked as an answer

Hi all,

New TFS 45139 has been created against the bug, will be fixed fast and provided with nearest DW hotfix. Thanks.

BR, Oleg QA  

Votes for this answer: 1

Claus Kølbæk
Claus Kølbæk

Hey again :)

While it says that this bug should have been fixed in 9.3.12 - it seems to still persist. - The date selector still opens up behind the list element frame.

Oleg Rodionov Dynamicweb Employee
Oleg Rodionov

Hi Claus,

The fix was released with DW9.4 on 30 January (please, find the proof here). 9.3.12 was released at the same day as you have posted the issue and doesn't have the fix surely.

BR, Oleg QA

Claus Kølbæk
Claus Kølbæk

Hi Oleg

Fair enough - it is just that the list here https://doc.dynamicweb.com/downloads/releases/bug-fixes/bug-fixes-for-9-3 shows the bug as fixed for 9.3.13 :) - anyways - as 9.4 is not an option due to the azure hosting issue, I will just use a html 5 input field as a work around.

Kristian Kirkholt Dynamicweb Employee
Kristian Kirkholt
This post has been marked as an answer

Hi Claus

Just to let you know that the #45139 "Date selectors open behind list item frame" has now been resolved in Dynamicweb version 9.4.0+ (Latest 9.4.3)

To upgrade please choose this version from backend or download from here:

http://doc.dynamicweb.com/releases-and-downloads/releases

Let me know if you need any more help regarding this

Kind Regards
Dynamicweb Support
Kristian Kirkholt

Votes for this answer: 1

You must be logged in to post in the forum