Developer forum

Forum » Swift » Swift and nShift Delivery (Unifaun)

Swift and nShift Delivery (Unifaun)

Adrian Ursu Dynamicweb Employee
Adrian Ursu

Hi guys,

Is the nShift (Unifaun) shipping provider supported in Swift already or do we need to make some changes to the templates to support it?

Thank you,

Adrian

Replies

Nicolai Pedersen

Hi Adrian

We do not have the pickup locations as part of the checkout flow yet... 

BR Nicolai

Adrian Ursu

Hi Nicolai,

Understood. I was not expecting it to be, I just wanted to make sure we set the right expectations.

Is it implemented in Rapido? Can I test it there first to see the complete functionality?

Thank you,

Adrian

Nicolai Pedersen

I cannot remember if Rapido has that exact provider installed. But it has at least one of them.

Adrian Ursu

Hi NIcolai,

Ok. I will give it a try.

Thank you,
Adrian

Adrian Ursu

Hi Nicolai,

I have checked Rapido and I don't see the options I was expecting to see. 

I have also checked the template tags for that shipping option and it does not seem to return anything in Ecom:ShippingProvider.Content.

And therefore I want to check with you what is supposed to be supported by the default Unifaun/Nshift Shipping provider?

From what I understand from nShift, there are 2 separate services that were supported by Unifaun Online/Nshift Delivery:
--nShift Book and print make shipments, get a label 
--nShift DeliveryCheckout - shipping fees

In the documentation here: https://doc.dynamicweb.com/documentation-9/ecommerce/shipping/nshift-delivery-unifaun I have found this part:

"...Don’t forget to configure the fee rules for the method in the standard manner. ...."

This makes me think that the Shipping provider does not support retrieval of fees but just the Book and Print option.

Is this assumption accurate? Am I doing something wrong in setting it up?

Thank you,

Adrian

You must be logged in to post in the forum