May I know what is the right way of implementing new project using Swift? I am currently doing 2 projects using Swift. Following is what I did and now is facing weird behaviour where one of them was reported here https://doc.dynamicweb.com/forum/swift?ThreadID=81858, the other one see this video, https://www.loom.com/share/50eea3e6a4ff4fb397318cca3c051b39 where adding the product slider at particular position resulted in that slider added to “Swift tools > Services > Related products slider/grid” instead. Current work around is to create at other position and move to desired position via visual editor. But I doubt I can “teach this workaround to customer”
1. copy existing demo site to new site (I had followed here https://doc.dynamicweb.com/swift/setup-project as close as possible)
2. create new currency / language / country
3. set the newly created language as default language
4. change the new website to use the right language / country and currency
5. create shop with right language
6. change website setting
7. create product group and products
8. change the index and repository
9. change product page > navigation
10. change home page
11. delete all unwanted websites / warehouse (PIM) / language / currency / country / products group / product shop. But did not delete product category group / display group etc.
12. facing weird behaviour as below
- In DI, nowhere to get rids of fields that I do not want, they are all product category fields when using “ecomprovider”, these fields are product category groups’ fields. But I cannot see records as LANG1, as I left with only ONE language which is en-PH.
- not able to edit app for product page. It never ending loading. Content>products>Product catalog app>app>Never ending loading and not able to open the app for editing.