Developer forum

Forum » Swift » Issue with stock level

Issue with stock level

Daniel Voicu
Daniel Voicu

Hello,

I'm having issues with the stock value that is rendered with the tag: @product.StockLevel where product is defined like this: ProductViewModel product = new ProductViewModel();

I have a product which initially had 8 stock and then I've added a value in the stock matrix where I've added a line with value 6. The product field that shows the Stock Value is showing 6 but the value that I get in the template is still 8. Is this a known issue?

Screenshot_2022-02-03_102333.png

Replies

Nicolai Pedersen
This post has been marked as an answer

Hi Daniel

Yes - the entire stock matrix is not yet implemented as part of the viewmodels. So the value you get from the viewmodel is the value entered directly on the product record.

We have a stockinfo object in the making like the variantinfo object that will give you stocklevels and reservations for each combination of product, variant, unit and location

But I have no exact timefrime on this yet - so using the API is the only way to go right now.

BR Nicolai

Votes for this answer: 1

Daniel Voicu
Daniel Voicu

Thank you. 

On another note and a bit off topic, I tried to edit my profile picture and it is not working on the forums right now, I get the yellow error from hell. [ArgumentException: Parameter is not valid.]

You must be logged in to post in the forum