Developer forum

Forum » Swift » Error from Event Viewer

Error from Event Viewer

Shiwanka Chathuranga Dynamicweb Employee
Shiwanka Chathuranga

2023-06-05 16:31:05.059: Error executing razor template (Extranet/Login.cshtml) https://xxxxxxxxxxxxx/Default.aspx?ID=1759. System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.    at Dynamicweb.Rendering.Template.RenderRazorTemplate()
2023-06-05 16:31:05.059: Request headers: [   "Connection",   "Accept",   "Accept-Encoding",   "Accept-Language",   "Cookie",   "Host",   "Referer",   "User-Agent",   "X-FORWARDED-PROTO",   "X-FORWARDED-PORT",   "X-Forwarded-For",   "X-Original-URL",   "X-AppGW-Trace-Id",   "X-ORIGINAL-HOST",   "upgrade-insecure-requests",   "sec-fetch-dest",   "sec-fetch-mode",   "sec-fetch-site",   "sec-fetch-user",   "sec-gpc" ]
2023-06-05 16:31:05.075: Request item keys: [   "IsWebServiceConnectionAvailable",   "PagePermissionWithInheritanceFrontend112",   "owin.Environment",   "EcomCart:CustomCartContext",   "MS_HttpRequestMessage",   "AspSession",   "PermissionContextStack",   "PagePermissionWithInheritanceFrontend88",   "PagePermissionWithInheritanceFrontend104",   "PagePermissionWithInheritanceFrontend1647",   "AspSessionIDManagerInitializeRequestCalled",   "PagePermissionWithInheritanceFrontend1759",   "alternateUrlKey",   "ExecutionTableMapper",   "DWPAGEVIEW",   "Dynamicweb.Environment.Web",   {},   "Dynamicweb.Tracking.Tracker",   "IsLazyLoadingForProductInfoEnabled" ]
2023-06-05 16:31:05.075: Request form: []

Any idea where this generates from?

as i don't have Extranet folder inside my swift

Replies

Nicolai Pedersen Dynamicweb Employee
Nicolai Pedersen

You might have an extranet folder in the root of /Templates?

It could be a page that you are calling outside regular pageview - maybe an email or something like that - on a page that has permissions set.

Shiwanka Chathuranga

it has only here, but i don't see that template is causing for this error

Nicolai Pedersen

Have you searched the folders. It must be somewhere...

Nicolai Pedersen
This post has been marked as an answer

You need to remove this entry:

The template is not there - and it should not.

I think the error happens with users who are logged in but does not have access to "My account".

Votes for this answer: 1

Shiwanka Chathuranga

Finally found the ghost Error

Thanks Nicolai 

Suzi Louring

Hi :)

I have the same template selected and it appears to be in the Swift default setup.

Can it be removed from "Swift master" so that it doesn't appear in future sites?

/Suzi

Nicolai Pedersen

Did that already :-)

Suzi Louring

Wuhuu :)

You must be logged in to post in the forum