Developer forum

Forum » Swift » Bundle/Parts list in Swift

Bundle/Parts list in Swift

Martin Ottesen
Martin Ottesen

Hi DW,

I would like to hear if there are any plans to further support bundles and parts list in the frontend of Swift in the coming future?

As far as i have experienced it's possible to create a product, containing multiple products in a parts list, and use the available price features. It's also possible to show the product as a combined product in the frontend, and add it to the cart. 

However i don't have the ability to actually see which products are in my parts list, or add them individually to the cart.

Is there any plans for this to be available in Swift at some point, or am i missing something in Swift? :) 

Thanks in advance.

Replies

Nicolai Pedersen Dynamicweb Employee
Nicolai Pedersen
This post has been marked as an answer

Hi Martin

It is currently not on the roadmap. You can setup a BOM and it will be added to cart as you have figure out - but if you make the product configurable, the frontend to be configurable is currently not present.

Attached find a template from a custom project where a paragraph with a supporting item type will give you a list of products in the BOM.

This implementation can be used to show what is in BOM. But it is not part of the view cart, checkout, receipt, receipt emails, customer center, integration, rma etc.

BR Nicolai

Votes for this answer: 1

Martin Ottesen
Martin Ottesen

Hi Nicolai, 

Thanks for the reply, that's what we will work with then :) 

You must be logged in to post in the forum