Developer forum

Forum » Integration » Stock updated after purchase on BC

Stock updated after purchase on BC

Tomas Gomez

Hi,

After finishing a purchase on frontend, some products correctly update their stock accordingly in frontend. That is, the updated stock is the original minus the number of purchased products.

However some other products display a "Not available" after the purchase. We cannot ascertain the difference between both types of products, why some product stocks are working and some other not.

We use DW 9.12.9 and Swift 1.6.1 with a BC OnPremise

Has anybody experienced a similar error? What could be the reason?

Regards,
Tomas

Replies

Tomas Gomez

Hi again,

I found that the issue comes from the stock not taken from BC (but from DW).

I tried the suggestions on https://doc.dynamicweb.com/forum/integration/integration/live-integration-does-not-return-live-stock

The response log of the LiveIntegration shows the correct number of the stock in the ProductStock field. As well, the option "Lazy load product info (&getproductinfo=true)" is unchecked.

What else could cause the live stock not working?

Regards,
Tomas

Dmitriy Benyuk Dynamicweb Employee
Dmitriy Benyuk

Hi Tomas,
try to download the latest version of the Live Integration from here and try with that (unzip package and put the dll into website bin folder manually)
It seems there was a bug related to this issue that might already been solved in a latest version.
BR, Dmitrij

Tomas Gomez

Thanks Dmitriy!

Our server is located at DW cloud, so I asked support to update it. I'll keep you informed.

Regards,
Tomas

You must be logged in to post in the forum