Developer forum

Forum » Integration » Remove missing rows after import

Remove missing rows after import

Kurt Moskjær Andersen
Kurt Moskjær Andersen

Hi,

I'm using the Ecom Provider on a DW 9.15.3 solution, to update products. Each language layer has its own integration job.

When updating the Groups on a product, new product group relations are created, but the old and no longer active relations are still kept in DW.

I then thought of using the "Remove missing rows after import", but does this delete rows on all language layers, or just the selected language in the integration job settings for the destination?

--
Best regards
Kurt Moskjaer Andersen

Replies

Dmitriy Benyuk Dynamicweb Employee
Dmitriy Benyuk

Hi Kurt,
It is not fully clear what you want to achieve(remove missing products and/or group-products relations) , but here is how it works. It will delete group product relations from all the languages as it doesn't support taking into account the selected "Default" language at this (there is no language id column in the EcomGroupProductRelations table) . But it takes into account the selected "Shop" at removing missing group product relations.
If you have selected the "Remove missing rows after import" and "Delete products/groups for languages included in input" then it will delete the missing EcomProducts and EcomGroups from the selected "Default" language.
BR, Dmitrij

Kurt Moskjær Andersen
Kurt Moskjær Andersen

Hi Dmitriy,

I have three different dataintegration-jobs for importing products, one for each language (not my idea). The jobs each update the Groups-relations, but when using the EcomProvider it doesn't remove the existing ones, but only adds new ones to the list og group-product-relation.

To achieve what I needed, I've mad a notification subscriber to delete all group-product-relations before running the import-jobs for the products.

Best regards
Kurt

You must be logged in to post in the forum