Developer forum

Forum » Integration » Putting condition at integration

Putting condition at integration

Dynamicweb Employee
Thet Nong Phu

Dear Sir,

As per one of our customer requirement, I would like to export user group which number contain 374,375,376 or 379. I used the source as DynamicWeb provider and destination as CSV 

provider. Could you please advise me which condition should I used for OR?

Thanks

Phu 

accessUserGroup.png condition.png

Replies

Dmitriy Benyuk Dynamicweb Employee
Dmitriy Benyuk

Hi Thet,
try to add multiple conditions with "Contains" operator and set the value of this condition to your group ids like that:
@374@
@375@
@376@
@379@
So you will have 4 conditions for your filter.
Best regards, Dmitrij

Dmitriy Benyuk Dynamicweb Employee
Dmitriy Benyuk

Hi Thet,
my proposal will work like 'And' operator. For your need to use the 'OR' condition you will probably need to create 4 the same table mappings in the job and each mapping will have its own filter by just one condition and will output its content to separate CSV file (you will need to create 4 empty csv files before creating the job)

If that solution is not suitable for you then you will probably need to create some custom project with TableScipt class and in the ProcessInputRow set the value for AccessUserGroups to some wrong value so your single job condition filter will skip that row, for example:
condition: 'Contains' value: '@374@' and in your class method you check your value of the groups string and if it doesn't meet your more complex filter with OR conditions then just set the value of your row['AccessUserGroups'] = '@999@' so it will be skipped by your job condition afterwards.
Regards, Dmitrij

You must be logged in to post in the forum