Developer forum

Forum » Integration » OrderHandler.ErpCallFailed ERP communication failed with null response returned.

OrderHandler.ErpCallFailed ERP communication failed with null response returned.

Michael Knudsen

Hello forum,

- we receive the error on a DW9.13.12 solution with LiveIntegration add-in version 6.4.5.0, when we click on "Transfer to ERP" on an order that hasn't been transfered to BC. How to solve this issue?

BC cloud running: <tables version="1.2.0.29_NAV21.0.49939.51627">

Br. Michael Knudsen

Replies

Dmitriy Benyuk Dynamicweb Employee
Dmitriy Benyuk

Hi Michael,

can you check the Live integration log file? It is located in the Files/System/Log/LiveIntegration folder.
Also check all checkboxes in the Live integration settings that allow logging if they are not set.
BR, Dmitrij

Michael Knudsen

Hello Dmitriy,

- I had checked the Live integration log, but nothing is written around the time where I click the "Transfer to ERP" button on the order?

Live integration log settings:

I will send this to Dynamicweb support, so they can take a look at the configuration + log-files.

Br. Michael Knudsen

Carolee Schuck Dynamicweb Employee
Carolee Schuck

Hi Michael,

From the order where you clicked "Send to ERP" is a button called "Original XML".  Download that document.  Copy the XML into the Live Integration tester, click "Check connection", and let us know if that error gives any additional info on the problem.

Can you confirm that this is a one-off problem - that most orders write to the ERP successfully?

Michael Knudsen

Hello Carolee,

- correct, this is certainly a one-off problem, which only happen on 1 out of 50-75 orders.

I have tried you're suggestion and the XML request seems to be send correct with the Live integration 'Send request':

Br. Michael Knudsen

You must be logged in to post in the forum