Developer forum

Forum » Integration » Order Provider Response

Order Provider Response

Asim Shahzad

Hi Everyone,

I have a situation where i am getting "AccessUserId" and "AccessUserExternalId" in the response of each order when i will send the orders to the ERP system. So when i get the response back, I want to update update "AccessUserExternalId" in AccessUser table for the user "AccessUserId".

For live integration, I already have modified the order handler and i can update the user in access user table.

But i am not sure how i will achieve this in order provider. Can anybody suggest how i can achieve this ?

All suggestions are welcome. 

Regards

Asim

Replies

Dmitriy Benyuk Dynamicweb Employee
Dmitriy Benyuk
This post has been marked as an answer

Hi Asim,
it is not clear why do you need to update AccessUserExternalId for the users when you process the export orders to ERP.
You could setup the user import from the ERP so your imported Dynamicweb users will have the AccessUserExternalId field wth the values.
Your question is about: Do you want to use the ExportDataAddIn with the Order provider as a source and then want somehow to update the users after your orders were sent to ERP?
If yes then  you probabaly need to write your custom ExportDataAddIn that will do the thing you need.
Regards, Dmitrij

Votes for this answer: 1

Asim Shahzad

Hi Dmitrij,

Thanks for your reply. This is exactly what i want to do "Do you want to use the ExportDataAddIn with the Order provider as a source and then want somehow to update the users after your orders were sent to ERP?"

I was also thinking the same thing regarding writing the customer export addin. i just wanted to know if we can avoid writing custom ExportDataAddin but i guess that is the way forward.

Thanks for making it simple and clear.

Regards

Asim

Asim Shahzad

Hi Dimitrij,

One last question, Do we have any documentation regarding how we can create custom ExportDataAddin ?

Regards

Asim

Nicolai Pedersen

Documentation by example :-).

Find our code attached. 

BR Nicolai

Asim Shahzad

Hi Nicolai,

Definately the best thing :), i will test this soon.

Regards

Asim

You must be logged in to post in the forum