Developer forum

Forum » Integration » LS Retail Omni Integration Error

LS Retail Omni Integration Error

Arnór Halldórsson
Arnór Halldórsson

Howdy,

I'm trying to setup a batch integration job with the LS Retail import data add-in but when I enter the web service url for our test LS Omni service I get this error:

Exception
Message: The message with Action 'http://lsretail.com/LSOmniService/EComm/2017/Service/IeCommerceService/StoresGetAll' cannot be processed at the receiver, due to a ContractFilter mismatch at the EndpointDispatcher. This may be because of either a contract mismatch (mismatched Actions between sender and receiver) or a binding/security mismatch between the sender and the receiver. Check that sender and receiver have the same contract and the same binding (including security requirements, e.g. Message, Transport, None).
StackTrace: Server stack trace: at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.ThrowIfFaultUnderstood(Message reply, MessageFault fault, String action, MessageVersion version, FaultConverter faultConverter) at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.HandleReply(ProxyOperationRuntime operation, ProxyRpc& rpc) at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object[] ins, Object[] outs, TimeSpan timeout) at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeService(IMethodCallMessage methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation) at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.Invoke(IMessage message) Exception rethrown at [0]: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type) at LSRetailIntegration.EcommerceService.IeCommerceService.StoresGetAll() at LSRetailIntegration.EcommerceService.IeCommerceServiceClient.StoresGetAll() in C:\workspace\Storcash\LSRetailIntegration\Service References\EcommerceService\Reference.cs:line 21468 at LSRetailIntegration.ApiHandler.GetStores(String serviceUrl) in C:\workspace\Storcash\LSRetailIntegration\ApiHandler.cs:line 566 at LSRetailIntegration.ScheduledTaskAddIn.LsRetailImportDataAddIn.GetOptions(String name) in C:\workspace\Storcash\LSRetailIntegration\ScheduledTaskAddIn\LsRetailImportDataAddIn.cs:line 1172 at Dynamicweb.Extensibility.Editors.DropDownParameterEditor.Render(ConfigurableAddIn addIn, String name, Object value, Hashtable options, String label) at Dynamicweb.Extensibility.Editors.ParameterEditor.Render(ConfigurableAddIn addIn, String name, Object value, Hashtable options) at Dynamicweb.Extensibility.AddInConfigurator.Render(HtmlTextWriter writer) at System.Web.UI.Control.RenderControlInternal(HtmlTextWriter writer, ControlAdapter adapter) at Dynamicweb.Admin.eComBackend.EcomConfigurableAddin_GetParameters.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
Source: mscorlib
No innerexception

If I put the wsdl url into SOAPUI and try out the web service request they work fine. I've been following the instructions here: https://doc.dynamicweb.com/documentation-9/integration/other-systems/ls-retail and just got to the chapter CREATING A BATCH TASK FOR RETRIEVING DATA when this happened. Anyone got any idea how to get around this?

Best regards,

Arnór Geir

Replies

Dan Hørlyck
Dan Hørlyck

Hi Arnór,

• Which version of LS Retail are you using?
  • Which version of Omni are you using?
  • Can you share the request and response from SOAPUI?

Sincerely,

Dan

Arnór Halldórsson
Arnór Halldórsson

Hi Dan,

LSCetnral 14.01
LSOmni 4.1

[Admin Edit: This example caused a 5 second timeout whenever the forum was shown - please put long code examples in an attachment instead]

Best regards,

Arnór

Arnór Halldórsson
Arnór Halldórsson

Any updates? :)

Reynir Viðar Ingason

Hey guys,

Ihave been doing some digging around, trying to figgure out what is causing this issue.

I have taken a look at the LSOmni 4.1 code and compared the service reference exposed by it to that of the "EcommerceService" in the LSRetailIntegration project.
It is clear the the LSOmni 4.1 service does not expose the same version of the wcf service as the one being references in the LSRetailIntegration project.

There are quite a few methods and fields that have been added in the LSRetailIntegraion version that are nowhere to befound in the LSOmni 4.1 version.
For example the "Card" class now has a LoginIdField and there is a new class called SalesEntryLine.

Is it possible that You guys have a newer version og LS to work with then the one we currently have access to from LS? Or potentially the other way around?

Hope this helps.
I would like to point out that we have time sensetive projects depending on this solution with customers who have paid the license fees for it, both with DW and LSRetail.

Regards, Reynir

Dan Hørlyck
Dan Hørlyck

Hi Arnór and Reynir. I will contact you both offline.

You must be logged in to post in the forum