Developer forum

Forum » Integration » Liveintegration - Discount settings

Liveintegration - Discount settings

René Poulsen
René Poulsen

Hi,

The documentation for liveintregration says the following (look here: https://doc.dynamicweb.com/documentation-9/integration/integration-framework-2/live-integration#sideNavTitle1-1-3):

• Discounts may be handled at either side of the integration
  • To have D365 BC/NAV handle the calculations, check the ERP controls discount calculation checkbox in section C of the live integration settings
  • To have Dynamicweb handle the calculations leave the checkboxes unchecked

If you take a look at the link above, theres a checkbox with the text "ERP controls discount calculations". I haven't got this checkbox (only the "Text for discount order lines") on a 9.6.6 running Rapido. Did you hide this setting somewhere else?

Replies

Dmitriy Benyuk Dynamicweb Employee
Dmitriy Benyuk

Hi Rene,
this checkbox is not hidden and is available in the Live Integration V2.
You can download it from here: Integration v2 - Dynamicweb.Ecommerce.LiveIntegration (2.3.0.BETA 4) - Source Code.zip
Maybe you are using not the last version.
Best regards, Dmitrij

René Poulsen
René Poulsen

Okay, I don't think we'ere going to upgrade at this point. What is the default setting in the older version? Is it handled by ERP or DW?

Btw. where can I see which version of liveintegration I'm using?

Dmitriy Benyuk

Hi Rene,
the default value is true: ERP controls discount calculations. It needs to be handled in both sides: ERP needs to calculate and send the discounts and on Dynamicweb side
you need to have the Live Sales Discount provider to be created in Ecom, you can read about that configuration here: https://doc.dynamicweb.com/documentation-9/integration/integration-framework-2/live-integration#sideNavTitle1-3-1

If you have a website and can login to backend click on the right bottom Dynamicweb version number and this will redirect you to the page with all assemblies and their versions.
Or you can use dll file right click. Or if you have a source code go to the file AssemblyInfo.cs
Regards, Dmitrij

René Poulsen
René Poulsen

When I look in the settings for liveintegration I've only got this one checkbox for anonymous users (see attached screenshot). Is this enough for it to work?

Regarding the discounts I've only got one place where I can create a discount with "liveintegration", but it's in the "Rabatter (old)" (also see attached screenshot). I guess this is not the place to do it when it's called "Old"? :-)

hjmf.jpg

Dmitriy Benyuk
This post has been marked as an answer

Hi Rene,

Allow live integration for anonymous users. This is not implemented in the remote system plugins by default, but is available for anyone who wishes to implement the functionality.
If D365 BC/NAV handles discounts and you want to apply invoice discounts & sales line discounts to your B2C orders, they must be set on the so-called Anonymous customer specified in the live integration section D (Users).

This is the correct place for now, it will be moved to "not Old" section in future.
Regards, Dmitrij

Votes for this answer: 1

René Poulsen
René Poulsen

Ok, sounds great.

Thank you for super quick replies :-)

You must be logged in to post in the forum