Developer forum

Forum » Integration » LiveIntegration and NAV

LiveIntegration and NAV

Jan Sangill

Hi,

Two pretty simple question - I hope:)

1)

"Orders LIVE integration Dynamicweb - can you specify it in NAV as a WebOrder?" - And if so - how would this be done?  
I am using DW 9.8.8

2)

AccessUserCurrencyCharacter in DynamicwebConnectorTestTool is always empty via DynamicwebService and GetCustomers. What field is this mapped to in NAV?

//jan

Replies

Dmitriy Benyuk Dynamicweb Employee
Dmitriy Benyuk

Hi Jan,
1) WebOrder? What is this? It looks like it is a custom entity in NAV. 
2) No, it is not always empty. Here is a code for it:
              IF Customer."Currency Code" <> '' THEN
                Add_Field(XMLNewChild,'AccessUserCurrencyCharacter',Customer."Currency Code")
              ELSE
                Add_Field(XMLNewChild,'AccessUserCurrencyCharacter',glsetup."LCY Code");
where glSetup is General Ledger setup:

Kind regards, Dmitrij

Jan Sangill

Hi Dmitriy , TY for the response.

I will try and proceed with this.

Jan Sangill

Hi Dmitriy ,

This is what is in the code. We are changing the code ourselves - but for your info. See attachment.

error.png

Dmitriy Benyuk Dynamicweb Employee
Dmitriy Benyuk

Hi Jan,
this is a known bug and it was already fixed. A new version of all codeunits of 1.2.0.8 version will be availble soon on the doc site.
If needed I can attach one for you, just let me know your NAV version.
Kind regards, Dmitrij

Jan Sangill

Hi again,

are there other bug fixed - if so then another version might be nice.

This is the one we are usiong now:  Integration v2 - Dynamics NAV 2018 1.2.0.5.zip

Dan Kristensen Hørlyck
Dan Kristensen Hørlyck

Hi Jan,

Version 1.2.0.8 of all codeunits can be found here: https://doc.dynamicweb.com/downloads/integration#sideNavTitle1-3

Release notes should come out this week. Here are some of the improvements related to NAV/BC-integration:

• Batch-imported currency rates are no longer rounded. This was done to prevent minor rounding errors between asynchronous and synchronous price calculations.
  • Synchronously generated sales orders (Live carts) and asynchronous sales orders (scheduled orders) use the same method in the plug-in unit. This was done so that partner-extensions could extend live carts and scheduled orders in the same manner.
  • When importing contacts as Dynamicweb frontend users, we now make sure that they always get a currency code. This was done to prevenet arithmetic-errors in customer price calculations for logged in B2B-users.
  • Added “isLCY-tag” to the base/local currency. This was done to allow integration developers and partners to detect the base/local currency of the ERP-system, without having to ask the ERP-Partner.
  • Mapped phone and mobile phone numbers from contacts in ERP to users in Dynamicweb.
  • Mapped EAN numbers from items in ERP to products in Dynamicweb.
  • Added a live integration setting to allow the use of ProductNumber, instead of ProductId, when live-calculating carts and creating sales orders in ERP. This option has been available for live price calculation in product catalog and product pages for a while, but not for orders. It meant live cart calculation of prices could not detect when items in ERP were setup as variants in Dynamicweb.
Sincerely,
Dan

Jan Sangill

Perfect. ALready sent to the NAV guy. Lets see what happens:)

have a good day!

You must be logged in to post in the forum