Developer forum

Forum » Integration » Livecart cannot add new orderline

Livecart cannot add new orderline

Adrian Ursu Dynamicweb Employee
Adrian Ursu

Hi guys,

I have a solution running on DW 9.9.8 where we have just switched to LiveCart.

Everything seems to go well, except for one situation where NAV returns an extra Orderline (a product offered as bonus for specific order values) which DW cannot interpret.

The message I get is this:

No product found or ProductNumber is different from the response ProductID = 'TWL3606LI' Order = CART3157

I have checked and I have the product in the Catalog, in the correct shop and language.

What could be the issue here?

Thank you,
Adrian

Replies

Nicolai Pedersen

Can you show us the product record? And are you sure the product record does not contain a space or something else?

Adrian Ursu

Hi Nicolai,

The ProductNumber is identical, and it is Active:

But, there si something strange about this product because I don't see it added to the Assortment. And if I try to add it manually, I can;t. It's greyed out:

Most probably that's the underlying cause of the issue.

I will dig more into it and get back if I don't figure it out.

Thank you,
Adrian

Adrian Ursu

Hi Nicolai,

I have tried it with a different product which is present in the Assortment and seems valid from all points, but I got the same error message:

Cannot CreateOrderLine: No product found or ProductNumber is different from the response ProductID = 'TW21806' Order = CART3157

Searching for this product number returns the right product:

Maybe it's because it tries to find the product by ProductID? Which in this case is different than the ProductNumber?

Thank you,
Adrian

Nicolai Pedersen

The error says that it can be that productid is different from productnumber, so take a look at that...

You must be logged in to post in the forum