Developer forum

Forum » Integration » Live Integration v2 - with a weird 2 second random delay :)

Live Integration v2 - with a weird 2 second random delay :)

Kevin Steffer
Kevin Steffer

I have a Live integration v2 against a NAV 2015/2016 installation.

When we query the Live integration with the Dynamicweb Service Test App (old one) we get these duration results see attachments.

It's the exact same request in all scenarios but after 1-2 minutes of waiting time it gets the 2 second delay again.

Any ideas how to solve this?

live-integration-01.png live-integration-02.png live-integration-03.png

Replies

Morten Snedker Dynamicweb Employee
Morten Snedker

Hi Kevin,

Could you possibly try and perform a request directly to the endpoint - not using the testapp? What I'm getting at: we need to know if the dealy resides withing the connector, or if it is the response from the endpoint itself that takes longer than it should.

/Snedker

Kevin Steffer
Kevin Steffer

I have made a few requests with Postman, still the same problem - about the same delay on 2 seconds.

First using DW Test APP

ServerGotRequest: 11:53:25.192
ServerBeginResponse: 11:53:27.522
Time spent: ~2.3 sec

First using Postman

ServerGotRequest: 11:55:23.216
ServerBeginResponse: 11:55:25.738
Time spent: ~2.5 sec

Second using Postman

ServerGotRequest: 11:55:42.140
ServerBeginResponse: 11:55:42.218
Time spent: 0.088 sec.

All requests made with the same data request

/Kevin

Morten Snedker Dynamicweb Employee
Morten Snedker

Hi Kevin,

I have received examples of setting up Postman to communicate directly with the endpoint (see attached). Could I have you try that out? That should give some indication whether or not the connector is the problem.

/Snedker

postman1.jpg postman2.jpg postman3.jpg

Kevin Steffer
Kevin Steffer

I can't get postman to authenticate agains the NAV Webservice endpoint.

I can authenticate with the credentials if I access the service in a browser.

What could I be doing wrong? Is the NTML Authentication [BETA] really beta so that it can't Negotiate?

Dmitriy Benyuk Dynamicweb Employee
Dmitriy Benyuk

Hi Kevin,
you can check what type of Authorization your NAV server is used by opening the NAV server administration tool and check the authentication drop-down selected value.
But also you can try different methods of authorization in Postman. Try Basic Auth with username and password fields.

Regards, Dmitrij

You must be logged in to post in the forum