Developer forum

Forum » Integration » Integration dosen't refresh

Integration dosen't refresh

Mads Kold

Hi

We have some problems when we change a table or view that is used in a integration, the integration dosen't detect the changes I have made.

We are using 9.5.1

Do you know how we can force an update?

Br. Mads

Replies

Dmitriy Benyuk Dynamicweb Employee
Dmitriy Benyuk

Hi Mads,
could you describe your scenario and what source and destination providers are you using and what Dynamicweb version are you on?
I was checking with Xml provider as a source and Sql provider as a destination and newly added database columns where available in the table column mappings drop-downs.
Regards, Dmitrij

Mads Kold

Hej Dmitrij

We have problems with both SQL View and SQL Table, using "SQL Provider with Views" and distination "Ecom Provider"

The scenario is taht we have adden a new integration (then it works fine), but when we made a change to table/view and trying to pick the new value in the dropdown the new/removed value hasen't changed.

Br. Mads

Morten Bengtson Dynamicweb Employee
Morten Bengtson

Try to open the integration job. If Dynamicweb has detected changes to the schema you should see a button in the toolbar, Check tables schema (is this visible?).
Click that button and read the reported changes and messages. Click OK.
Fix any broken column mappings. Click Save and close.

Mads Kold

Hi Morten

Yes that normaly works, but not with this site. We have to force an error to the job before the check button shown up.

Br. Mads

Morten Bengtson Dynamicweb Employee
Morten Bengtson
This post has been marked as an answer

Sorry, I can't reproduce that on 9.5.1.

1. Added a column to the SQL view
    • It is possible to select that in the column mapping afterwards and then save the integration job.
  2. Removed a column from the SQL view
    • It is possible to remove any broken column mapping and then save the integration job.

Maybe I just don't understand your issue. Can you provide more details about the steps to reproduce - with screenshots?

Votes for this answer: 1

Mads Kold

Hi Morten

I'm going thru it again to se if the problem is on our side.

Br. Mads

You must be logged in to post in the forum