Developer forum

Forum » Integration » Integration against 365 Business central

Integration against 365 Business central

Johan Ulff

Hi, I am using the Live integration add-in to send orders to Business Central. This i working fine, but I get a new order number in BC. Is it possible to use the one I have in Dynamicweb?

I also want to send over the comments from the buyer. I can see that both Dynamicweb ordernumber and comments is included in the xml that is sent over to BC, but it is not visible when I look at the order in BC.

Is it possible to fix this?

Replies

Dmitriy Benyuk Dynamicweb Employee
Dmitriy Benyuk
This post has been marked as an answer

Hi Johan,
no it is not possible, when you use the Live integration and the order is completed: it is send to BC and once it is created in BC its BC Order Id is sent back to Dynamicweb and Dynamicweb sets the IntegrationOrderId property on the order, that is how you can find which Dynamicweb order corresponds to the appropriate BC order.

There is a field called OrderCustomerComment that is sent in xml to BC but it is not used by a standard BC Dynamicweb Plug-in unit extension, so you could to implement it
in your own BC extension using the extensibility api, there is an event subscriber:
procedure OnBeforeUpdateSalesHeader(var salesheader: Record "Sales Header"; orderRequestNode: XmlNode);
So you can subscribe to it and set your information on the order.
There are a sample projects available for download on the doc site here:
https://doc.dynamicweb.com/downloads/integration#sideNavTitle1-3

Kind regards, Dmitrij

Votes for this answer: 1

You must be logged in to post in the forum