Developer forum

Forum » Integration » How do OrderLines get the right IntegrationOrderId with BC oDatav4 Blueprint

How do OrderLines get the right IntegrationOrderId with BC oDatav4 Blueprint

Justin Sjouw Dynamicweb Employee
Justin Sjouw

I'm looking at the Blueprint for BC oDatav4 to export EcomOrders and EcomOrderLines.

One thing I do'nt understand, is how EcomOrderLines will be added with the corect Document_No. 

Because I see that the Document_No gets stamped onto the OrderIntegrationOrderId in responsemappings:

But this just happens for the EcomOrders, and not the OrderLines.

So when the mapping in EcomOrderLines is made between the OrderIntegrationOrderId and the Document_No, wouldn't the OrderIntegrationOrderId be empty still?

Replies

Frederik Nielsen Dynamicweb Employee
Frederik Nielsen
This post has been marked as an answer

Hi Justin!

As you can see, all the EcomOrder columns are available in the EcomOrderLines TableMapping. The EcomOrderLines does an inner join on EcomOrders with EcomOrderLines.OrderLineOrderID = EcomOrders.OrderID, as such the OrderIntegrationOrderId it fetches is not empty, it's the one that has been stamped on the EcomOrder from the ResponseMapping, as the ResponseMappings resolves after each row getting exported.

You can tell if it's a column from the Order and not the OrderLine from the prefix of the column name, that being Order or OrderLine.

I hope this makes sense :)

//Frederik

Votes for this answer: 1

You must be logged in to post in the forum