Developer forum

Forum » Integration » Export and import item provider (Paragraph items) - How can I import them to a specific page?

Export and import item provider (Paragraph items) - How can I import them to a specific page?

Hans Ravnsfjall
Hans Ravnsfjall

When exporting, it doesn´t say what pageid the paragraphs belong to, and therefore I don´t know how to import the items to be paragraphs on a specific page.

There is a system generated field, called RelevantPageID - but this field is empty.

please se attachment.

Replies

Dmitriy Benyuk Dynamicweb Employee
Dmitriy Benyuk

Hi Hans,
That is because your exported item type values are "paragraphs" and they are exported with just "RelevantParagraphID" values which has the paragraph ids values where your item types are used. If your item type is used on pages then the RelevantPageID column will have the page ids where the item type is used.

If you want to import items to a specific page you can select the needed page in the Destination Item Provider settings: "New items root page" drop-down.
If you want to import items to the different destination pages you need to add a new column "DestinationPageID" and enter the appropriate ids there.
You could read more about the Item provider here: https://doc.dynamicweb.com/documentation-9/integration/data-integration-module/integration-providers/item-provider
Regards, Dmitrij

You must be logged in to post in the forum