Developer forum

Forum » Integration » Error Occured when sending request to remote system

Error Occured when sending request to remote system

Dynamicweb Employee
Thet Nong Phu

Dear Sir,

Batch integration job fails with the attached error. Could you please give me a solution for that?

Thanks

Phu

Error_Occured_when_sending_request_to_remote_system.png

Replies

Dmitriy Benyuk Dynamicweb Employee
Dmitriy Benyuk

Hi Thet,
It looks like you are executing the Scheduled task that runs some data integration job.
Could you provide more information about what Scheduled task add-in are you using? What data integration job source and destination providers are used?
What Dynamicweb version are you using?
Best regards, Dmitrij

Dynamicweb Employee
Thet Nong Phu

Dear Dmitrij,

Dynamicweb Version>>Rapdio Version 3.1,Application 9.6.13

Source Providers>>XML provider

Destination Providers>>Ecom provider

Schedule task addIn>>Import data with custom request add-In

Thanks

Phu

Dmitriy Benyuk

Hi Phu,
the error is because the scheduled task add-in can not connect to the ERP system. Check you have correct Dynamicweb service url, Dynamicweb service secret key, correct Request xml.
Also check if Dynamicweb service connects to your ERP system. Check your ERP system receives Dynamicweb service request and process it correctly and sends the correct response.
The error indicates that there is no response from the Dynamciweb Service/ERP system.
Regards, Dmitrij

Dynamicweb Employee
Thet Nong Phu

Dear Dmitrij,

This is my request : <GetEcomData><tables><ProductPrices type="all" setLastExportDate="false" lastExportDate="0"/></tables></GetEcomData>

I checked at test connection of live integration and got sever error as attached.

Thanks

Phu

Server_Error.jpg

Dmitriy Benyuk

Hi Phu,
Check your ERP system receives Dynamicweb service request and process it correctly and sends the correct response.
The error indicates that there is no connection between the Dynamciweb Service and ERP system.
Regards, Dmitrij

Dynamicweb Employee
Thet Nong Phu

Dear Dmitrij,

I checked at the test connection. I got XML response for other requests like users, products. So, can I say there is a connection between the DW and ERP system?

Then, Response time taking too long at product price request and finally got server error.

Thanks

Phu

test_Connection.png

Dmitriy Benyuk

Hi Thet,
What ERP system do you use?
Are you using Dynamicweb standard code units or a custom/edited codeunits or extensions?
What is your request xml for  quering the prices?
Regards, Dmitrij

Dynamicweb Employee
Thet Nong Phu

Hi Dmitrij,

What ERP system do you use?
>>it is BAAN
Are you using Dynamicweb standard code units or a custom/edited codeunits or extensions?
>>Custom
What is your request xml for  quering the prices?
>><GetEcomData><tables><ProductPrices type="all" setLastExportDate="false" lastExportDate="0"/></tables></GetEcomData>

Thanks

Phu

Dmitriy Benyuk

I am sorry but I can not help you with your issue. You need to ask the developers that were doing the ERP codeunit for you for the help, it looks like there is a problem with that request on your ERP side.
Regards, Dmitrij

Dynamicweb Employee
Thet Nong Phu

Dear Dmitrij,

No problem. smiley I appreciate your help. I think it is ok now by increasing the running session time.

Thanks

Phu

You must be logged in to post in the forum