Developer forum

Forum » Integration » Complete data in Business Central: Sales Header and Sales Line

Complete data in Business Central: Sales Header and Sales Line

John Cristian Villamar Cueva

Hello everyone, I have had a problem in the integration of orders between DW and BC 14.0 OnPrem, I must complement some data from the SalesHeader and SalesLine tables, for this I added the code in the OnBeforeUpdateSalesHeader event and the data is added to the SalesHeader without problem. I did the same in the OnBeforeCreateSalesLine, OnBeforeAddSalesLineToResponse and OnAfterAddSalesLineToResponse events, to populate the data from the SalesLine table, but it doesn't work with either. In each one I added the code salesline.'Description 2' := EventName;
Where the EventName variable contains the name of the event, to know which one worked.

In which event should I add the code I imagined it should be in one of the events related to the Sales Lines table? What could be wrong?

Replies

Dmitriy Benyuk Dynamicweb Employee
Dmitriy Benyuk

Hi John,
it looks like this question is the last your question from this thread. I have not received a response there. Have you got your problem solved?
BR, Dmitrij

You must be logged in to post in the forum