Developer forum

Forum » Integration » Cannot run data import

Cannot run data import

Umar Farooq

Hi,

I am trying simple product import from an xml file, my settings are like this Data Import source "XML provider" and destination is "Dynamicweb provider"

1. DW version 9.13.8: after running the data import job the log shows that job is successfully completed but there is no data in the EcomProducts table and i can see that there is EcomProductsTempTableForBulkImport3  table and all the data is in this table but this never gets transffered to EcomProducts table.

2. DW version 9.13.9: upon running integration job it throws error right away without any error information no matter what provider you choose (tried EcomProvider and Dynamicweb provider)

/Umar

Replies

Morten Snedker Dynamicweb Employee
Morten Snedker

Hi Umar,

Does the Data Integration log or the event viewer reveal anything? If not, and if possible, throw my a URL and I will take a look.

BR
Snedker

Umar Farooq

Hi Morten,

I have sent you an email with details.

/Umar

Niels Foldager

Hi Dynamicweb,

I am experiencing the same error after upgrading DW from 9.13.6 to 9.13.9, when using the DynamicwebProvider.

I can see the error below in EventViewer: "System.Exception: Source file "Integration/xml/AX/SHOP1.xml" does not exist at Dynamicweb.DataIntegration.Providers.XmlProvider.XmlProvider.Initialize()"

Best regards
Niels Foldager

Dmitriy Benyuk Dynamicweb Employee
Dmitriy Benyuk
This post has been marked as an answer

Hi Niels,
there was some bug fixed recently in the XmlProvider that is similar to your problem. Can you try to update your xml provider to the last 3.0.6 version and check?
BR, Dmitrij

Votes for this answer: 1

Niels Foldager

Hi Dmitrij,

Thanks, it solved the problems.

Best regards,
Niels Foldager

You must be logged in to post in the forum