Developer forum

Forum » Integration » Batch Integration custom table

Batch Integration custom table

Mikkel Toustrup Olsen

Hi all,

I have an issue with one of our customer's batch integration jobs - website is running the DW 8.9.2.7 version

I've setup a batch integration towards a webservice with an XML request.

Type of the batch integration: Import Data with custom request addin

It runs, and completes instantly, however it does not save a .xml file (the response) in my /Integration folder as I expect.

If I test the request in the Live integration "Test Connection" tab with same data as my batch integration it returns the reponse just fine.

Am I missing something? ..

Request: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?><GetEcomData><tables><CustItem type="all"></CustItem></tables></GetEcomData>

Response: 

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<tables ExportIsDone="True">
<table tableName="EcomCustItem" />
<item table="EcomCustItem">
<column columnName="id">
<![CDATA[63695]]>
</column>
<column columnName="customer">
<![CDATA[200]]>
</column>
<column columnName="quantity">
<![CDATA[1,00]]>
</column>
<column columnName="lastmodify">
<![CDATA[2018-08-21T10:49:40 ]]>
</column>
<column columnName="timestamp">
<![CDATA[2018-08-23T14:51:32 ]]>
</column>
</item> .......

Replies

Dmitriy Benyuk Dynamicweb Employee
Dmitriy Benyuk

Hi Mikkel,
it usually saves the xml response to the xml file that is used by the source XML provider. So you need to check what source folder and path to it is used in the job source Xml provider settings and try to find the saved xml content there.
Regards, Dmitrij

Mikkel Toustrup Olsen

Hi Dmitrij,

I think I misread the documentation a bit, as I thought the XML response would be saved automatically when requesting the web service. However I meanwhile created a case for DW and found that I initially had to create the source myself and then it would be updated/overwritten when pointed to in source settings.

Thanks for your reply though :-)

BR Mikkel

You must be logged in to post in the forum