Developer forum

Forum » Integration » AX Live Integration framework with 2 different companies

AX Live Integration framework with 2 different companies

Shiwanka Chathuranga Dynamicweb Employee
Shiwanka Chathuranga

Hi

We have a requirement to connect Live integration framework with 2 different companies in the AX. what is the best approach for that?

need to get data accordingly and orders also need to go accordingly. As B2C data goes to one company and B2B data goes to other company.

appreciate the help

Thanks

Shiwanka

Replies

Nuno Aguiar Dynamicweb Employee
Nuno Aguiar

Hi Shiwanka,

Look at this thread here https://doc.dynamicweb.com/forum/integration/integration/integration-with-different-erp-with-respective-site-withing-one-application 

It addreses that same situation and points to documentation on how to set it up accurately.

Best Regards,

Nuno  Aguiar

Shiwanka Chathuranga
Hi Nuno

thanks for the reply and this case is bit different. same product in the same shop you need to update 2 selling prices from 2 AX companies.

Thanks
Shiwanka

Nuno Aguiar Dynamicweb Employee
Nuno Aguiar

Hi Shiwanka,

I see. Then I assume the change needs to happen in AX by either:

• Considering a different endpoint like I mentioned in the post above
    And the endpoint takes care of the changes
  • Considering the user when processing the data in AX
    So the same endpoint, but the customer's AX Id is submited (DW's Customer number usually OR ExternalID) and from there determine the Company direclty in AX

We've used it both ways in our integrations, so the only change in DW is minimal. The majoraty of the work is in AX. I can't help you there, but maybe someone else can.

Best Regards,

Nuno Aguiar

Shiwanka Chathuranga

Again Thanks Nuno

We have did some research with some code update in connector service and live integration and it works fine.

what we did is change request as follows <GetEcomData company="FX"><tables><Users type="all"/></tables></GetEcomData> and this company property read by connector service and read data from correct company in ax.  depending on the company configuration we are doing the mapping of the field.

we are doing more testing and i think this is the easiest way to overcome this issue.

Thanks

have a nice day

You must be logged in to post in the forum