Developer forum

Forum » Integration » Assortments rebuild

Assortments rebuild

Tobias Belling

Hi.

I have noticed that after I've run a integration job for assortments (we got 4 assortments and 4 languages) where AssortmentRebuildRequired is set to true/1, then it only seems like the first language(in this case the master language) gets rebuild. The rest of the languages doesn't get rebuild, but still has the value in the database. I tried to give it a few minutes to see if it was just taking some time to finish, but still hadn't rebuild after 7 minutes or so. I did that yesterday and just checked again. The AssortmentRebuildRequired is still set to 1.

The odd thing is, that if I log in to the admin panel and manually tells any of the assortments to rebuild all of them gets rebuild as intended. Any suggestions?

Best regards,

Tobias B.

Replies

Dmitriy Benyuk Dynamicweb Employee
Dmitriy Benyuk

Hi Tobias,
to get this reproduced: could you send your data integration job xml file and a source xml file with the assortments you are importing?
Regards, Dmitrij

Tobias Belling

Hi Dmitrij.

Do you have a mail I can send it to?

Best regards,

Tobias B.

Dmitriy Benyuk

Hi Tobias,
you can send it to: dbe@dynamicweb-cms.com
Regards, Dmitrij

Dmitriy Benyuk

Hi Tobias,
that is a bug, new tfs#54522 created to fix that.
Regards, Dmitrij

Kristian Kirkholt Dynamicweb Employee
Kristian Kirkholt
This post has been marked as an answer

Hi Tobias

The problem TFS#54522 "DataIntegration assortments handler does not rebuild assortments not in default language" has now been fixed in Package "Dynamicweb.DataIntegration" version 2.0.6

You are able to find this update in the backend Package update section.

Also the correction are part of the 9.4.20 and 9.5.1 release 

You are able to find this build in the download section:

http://doc.dynamicweb.com/releases-and-downloads/releases

Please contact Dynamicweb Support if you need any additional help regarding this.

Kind Regards
Dynamicweb Support
Kristian Kirkholt

Votes for this answer: 1

You must be logged in to post in the forum