I have a request for a feature that in my experience a lot of customers will want to use. In a sense I think I'm asking for multiple features, but all around the same topic.
I find the current possibilities to define navigation and filtering are insufficient when dealing with some more categories and filter options.
Instead of describing every detail, I think this is a great example of what I would love to be able to setup without development in Swift.
- I can first navigate to Tyres from the homepage (Parts>Tyres) https://www.internet-bikes.com/en/tyres/
- Parts > Tyres is shown as breadcrumb
- Subcategories are shown first with the # products available in a certain subcategory
- Drill down with filters which have the following possibilities
- Limit a large facet list to a cetain amount of options with a "More" link
- Search box to look for a filter option in a large facet list
- A range slider (mostly used for price probably)
- Colour picker
I can get a lot of bit's an pieces from this setup with the default swift options, but it does not feel complete yet.