Developer forum

Forum » Feature requests » Layout and stats notifications on forms for editors

Layout and stats notifications on forms for editors

Gerard Kocks
Gerard Kocks

Hi,

As we use the forms a lot for our marketing activities we also use the notifications a lot.
Because the notifications lay out options are limited we use the newsletter template (workaroud) to send notifications, we use the scheduler to do it.
Disadvantage of this is that it takes (max.) 5 minutes before it is send. Would it not be better to set a nicer notification mail?

Another point is that we do not have stats of the notification (Opening Ratio, CTR, etc) like the newsletter option. 

Can you something about this? 

Best regards
Gerard

Replies

Nicolai Pedersen

Hi Gerard

The mails that the forms module send out can be changed using a template - and you can have them look whatever... But you cannot build different mails with different content like with page based emails though.

So you want an email builder that can be used for forms?

Gerard Kocks
Gerard Kocks

Hello Nicolai,

A form can be a first contact with a new lead or customer, and you never get a second change to make a first impression. 
So yes, we would love to have some more options for this page. That is why we use the work around with scheduler and our own custom E-mail template in all Rapido's (you should take a look at this).
And we cannot measure anything in the forms notification, we would love to give those leads some options (CTA) and measure if they click on it.

I hope you understand our wish with this explanation.

Best regards
Gerard

Nicolai Pedersen

Will take a look.

Can you please provide a link to the solution?

Thanks, Nicolai

Gerard Kocks
Gerard Kocks

Hi Nicolai,

One of the solutions we have this running is https://www.waterbattle.nl/index.html.
If you fill in the form on the frontpage you will receive a confirmation E-mail in our own custom E-mail template.

See attachement for a full version of E-mail template.If you have further questions, please let me know.

Best regards
Gerard

Nicolai Pedersen

Sorry - cannot open the mail...

Gerard Kocks
Gerard Kocks

I attached a screenshot, but it is also nice to see how it is build in the backend.

Water_Battle_Mail_template.png

Gerard Kocks
Gerard Kocks

Hello Nicolai,

Can you let me know if something like this in on the roadmap?

I have taken a look in the roadmap 9.6 but the marketing part seems to be missing a little.
https://doc.dynamicweb.com/downloads/releases/roadmap/roadmap-9-6 

Increase convertion and measure it is an important thing for us.

Best regards
Gerard

Nicolai Pedersen

Hi Gerard

The roadmap will be updated soon with more details. But this feature is not in it - although there is the content builder which is created in order to make it more visual to created pages and also emails - so at a later stage adding the option to use pages as confirmations for forms is possible.

Thank you for the input!

BR Nicolai

Gerard Kocks
Gerard Kocks

That's good news, thank you Nicolai!

BR. Gerard