Developer forum

Forum » Ecommerce - Standard features » Variant combination order does not match error

Variant combination order does not match error

Thomas Larsen

Hi,

When trying to unfold variant combinations in the product list i get this error message: Variant combination order does not match. Expected order is VÆLG FARVE,VÆLG FASTHED,VÆLG TOPMADRASBETRÆK. Current order is VÆLG FASTHED,VÆLG FARVE,VÆLG TOPMADRASBETRÆK
There are no problem when i'm showing the variants in frontend or on the product detalil in admin.

The sortorder in the EcomVariantgroupProductRelation table is: VÆLG FARVE= 1, VÆLG FASTHED = 2 AND VÆLG TOPMADRASBETRÆK = 3 - Defined by the VariantgroupProductRelationSorting column

I think the problem is, that the method that validates the order of the variant groups, is not using that column. But instead just getting the order of the variant groups directly from the data returned from the database query?

The solution is running on version 9.5.7 

Replies

Morten Snedker Dynamicweb Employee
Morten Snedker

Hi Thomas,

I think that you may find your answer in this thread: https://doc.dynamicweb.com/forum/ecommerce-standard-features/ecommerce-standard-features/wrong-order-of-variant-combinations-on-product.

Best regards
Morten Snedker

Thomas Larsen

Thanks i will try that.

But are you planning to fix this bug in the code?

/Thomas

Morten Snedker Dynamicweb Employee
Morten Snedker

Hi Thomas,

Well, we don't consider it at bug, but rather "undesired behavior". But yes, it will be fixed in the sense that the default database we ship will have this clustered index by default. So there will be no corrections to the platform itself, and as such no action is taken to fix this on existing solutions.

Best regards
Morten Snedker

You must be logged in to post in the forum