Developer forum

Forum » Ecommerce - Standard features » Split Testing
Jonathan Pascoe

HI, we have set up a clean standard solution using the latest versions of application(9.61) rapido(3.0.1) with a latest db(Rapido301_Database.zip) we have done this both for local and hosted inviroments. We are testing the split test function  provided in the marketing section. Unfortunateley we have not been able to get this to work! With everything set up as per docs we can get results for pageViews but we never get any conversions, This is always 0 could anyone confirm that this is a bug or that we are missing something?

A.PNG B.PNG

Replies

Nicolai Pedersen

Maybe. What conversion metric did you set up?

Jonathan Pascoe

The test was a link to the product cataloge.

Nicolai Pedersen

Which I guess you visited?
Did you try using a form, add to cart or other conversion metric?

We need a link to the solution to take a further look. 'It works on my machine,...'

Jonathan Pascoe

Yes I visited it and then again in incognito mode.  I cant send you a link to the actual solution as that is now only local. But we have the same senerio set up on a nav intergration demo site which is on version 9.5.3 can i send you a link someWhere?

Nicolai Pedersen

If you cannot post it here, you can mail support@ and they will have a look

BR Nicolai

Jonathan Pascoe

Hi, Here you go http://nav-dw.capo.cloud  Split test is set up on the About Us page with a link to product page.

Nicolai Pedersen

Hi Jonathan

It seems that no page have been selected for the conversion, see dump. It seems to be a bug in saving the page on split test creation - sent to QA for verification.

I changed the split test to run on add to cart instead, and that works. See dump #2.

BR Nicolai

Capture.PNG Capture2.PNG

Oleg Rodionov Dynamicweb Employee
Oleg Rodionov

HI,

Yes, I see the same issue on last DW963. Besides, I catch the same issues for other types of conversion goal. For 'item type' - specific item type is lost in wizard form. For form type of 'Form for editors'  - it's lost on test saving (like issue for page mentioned above). New TFS 61554 has been created against the bugs, will be fixed on further DW hotfix/release. Thanks.

BR, Oleg QA 

Kristian Kirkholt Dynamicweb Employee
Kristian Kirkholt

Hi Jonathan

The problem regarding #61554 "Item of conversion goal not stored in split test " has now been resolved in Dynamicweb version 9.6.4

To upgrade please choose this version from download:

http://doc.dynamicweb.com/releases-and-downloads/releases

Let me know if you need any more help regarding this

Kind Regards
Dynamicweb Support
Kristian Kirkholt

You must be logged in to post in the forum