Developer forum

Forum » Ecommerce - Standard features » QuickPay's MobilePay Online doesn't work

QuickPay's MobilePay Online doesn't work

Roald Haahr Jensen

Hi

I try to use MobilePay as payment type, but it returns an empty page with QuickPayState=Cancel in the URL. I am fairly certain that the QuickPay settings are set correctly and credit card payments do work. I use 'Auto post' for both MobilePay and credit cards, as the provided template does not work for either of those two. An suggestions on how to solve this issue?

/ Roald

Replies

Oleg Rodionov Dynamicweb Employee
Oleg Rodionov

Hi,

Please, confirm that the requirement (find attachment) are applied for you. Refer to the details with the following link1&link2

BR, Oleg QA

2018-10-22_1335.png

Roald Haahr Jensen

Hi Oleg,

There is an agreement with NETS and Agreement ID, API key, and Private key are entered in the payment method. I have set up two payment methods, one for credit cards and one for MobilePay, both of which are using 'Auto post'. The payment method for credit cards works, but when I choose to use the template 'eCom7/CheckoutHandler/QuickPayPaymentWindow/Post/Post.html', this payment method will fail as well in a similar manner as the MobilePay payment method. Might there be an error in the template that 'Auto post' uses when 'Mobile Pay' is selected as card type.

/ Roald

Nicolai Pedersen

Hi Roald

When using Autopost, there is no template - only a build-in dictionary of values being posted to Quickpay.

You say you have an agreement with NETS - and that is fine, but has nothing to do with MobilePay (Nets agreement only covers i.e. Dankort, Visa, MasterCard etc.). You also need an agreement with Danske Bank that needs to be enabled in QuickPay (Nets and Danske Bank are competitors in this area...)

BR Nicolai

Merethe Vrå Andersen Dynamicweb Employee
Merethe Vrå Andersen

Hi, 

If you setup your Quickpay payment to use All card types in the field "Card type" and test this in your shopping cart and the Quickpay payment window opens, then Quickpay is working (Nets needs to be Enabled in Acquirers in Quickpay administration). In Acquirers you need to enable MobilePay Online and get the agreement as Nicolai said.

As soon you get an agreement and you have entered your credentials in the Acquirer window, the MobilePay will work (NETS example):
https://www.screencast.com/t/EcTP7pTUBZJH 

​MobilePay does not have a test "account" so as soon as you have entered your credentials and setup the payment provider and got the window to appear, then MobilePay is LIVE.

My test with the latest 9.5.3: https://www.screencast.com/t/BYggU8xSe 

Kind regards,
​Merethe

You must be logged in to post in the forum