Developer forum

Forum » Ecommerce - Standard features » Post Danmark PacSoft and Postnord DK Mypack Collect

Post Danmark PacSoft and Postnord DK Mypack Collect

Thomas Jensen

Hi

How do I get "Postnord DK Mypack Collect" and "Pacsoft" to work at the same time?

"PostDanmark ServicePoint"
I can get customer select pick-up point to work (with API key),
but the "Shipping Document Service" (Create shipping documents) do not work (there is no field to enter username and password to pacsoft for it)

"Post Danmark"
"Shipping Document Service" works fine (with username and password to packsoft)
but no "select pickup point" (no API key filed)
and no difference whether I in "Shipping Document Service" select "MyPack Home" or "MyPack Collect"

"Unifaun online"
Almost the same as "Post Danmark"
if I select "MyPack Collect" I then have a checkbox with "Valgfrit afhentningssted" (selectable pick-up point)
and it is running a template but it do not give me any selectble pick-up points, not even if I add the API key directly in the template

So how do I get these 2 things to work at the same time?
"Selectable pick-up point" and "Shipping Document Service"

/Thomas

Replies

Olga Shedko Dynamicweb Employee
Olga Shedko

Hello Thomas,

1. The first part of your question:

- "PostDanmark ServicePoint" - currently there is no way to make the "Shipping Document Service" work (there are no related fields), since this functional is not implemented;

- "Post Danmark" - currently there is no way to make the "Select pickup point" work (no API key filed), since this functional is not implemented.

I've informed our Top Project Managers about it and asked for confirmation if this should be implemented. Will let you know the result.

2. The second part of your question:

I cannot reproduce your problem. "Unifaun online" should work as expected if you enter correct User name, Password and select appropriate template (with choice of pick-up spots) in admin Settings/Ecommerce/Orders/Shipping (see attached screenshot). If everything is right - pick-up spots selection renders in a frontend correctly. Would you please check it again. If you still doesn't get expected result - please provide additional information:

- Your admin version number;

- Screenshots with settings;

- Your solution URL (if possible).

Thank you.

Best  regards,

Olga | QA

Unifaun_Settings.png

Thomas Jensen

Hi Olga

Finaly I got around to looking at the again.

I tried with you setting and that work fine with "pick up point", but the problem is that it is not a Unifaun account but a PacSoft acount

so I testede if the "PostNord DK MyPack Home" in "Unifaun online" would work with "shipping documents" to Pacsoft,
and with the service URL changed to "https://www.pacsoftonline.com/ufoweb/order" but did not work,
so using Unifaun for shipping provider do not seem to at all with a PacSoft account

I see 2 posible solutions
1: As you mentioned, implemening API key field, in shipping provider "Post Danmark" when "PostNord DK MyPack Collect" is selected
2: Getting a Unifaun account, not a PacSoft

It would be super nice if it API key field / function could impelemented

(kreta-mad.dk, Version 9.7.2, Rapido 3.2)

/Thomas

Thomas Jensen

Hi

We have talked to Unifaun, and they do not offer "pick-up spots" function in denmark, so getting a Unifaun account will not work

/Thomas

Thomas Jensen

Hi

Any news on getting the API key field and related fields from shipping provider "PostDanmark ServicePoint" to be part of the "Post Danmark" - "PostNord DK MyPack Collect"

New customer same request

DW version 9.12.5

/Thomas

You must be logged in to post in the forum