Developer forum

Forum » Ecommerce - Standard features » Orderlines.TotalPrice is wrong

Orderlines.TotalPrice is wrong

Nuno Aguiar Dynamicweb Employee
Nuno Aguiar

Hi,

Using 9.5.7 I noticed that the Ecom:Order.OrderLines.Total.Price tag is adding the shipping fee (which is not an orderlines in DW). Judging by the name of the tag, seems like a bug.

I am looking for a tag that gets all orderlines without Taxes, VAT or Fees, in other words, just the actual cost of the orderlines and their orderline associated discounts and call it "subTotal", so that the user can seperately see the entire cost for Taxes, Shipping, Order discounts and Payment fees. Is this available/reasonable to be added? so we don't have to create the calculation in a template and ensure all templates have the same formula?

Best Regards,

Nuno Aguiar

Replies

Nicolai Pedersen

When looking at the code for that tag, it did not change... So do you see different amounts on i.e. 9.4 vs 9.5?

You also have Ecom:Order.PriceWithoutFees.*, Ecom:Order.PriceWithoutDiscounts.*, Ecom:Order.PriceWithoutTaxes.* and Ecom:Order.PriceWithoutDiscountsOrTaxes.* you might find helpful.

BR Nicolai

Nuno Aguiar Dynamicweb Employee
Nuno Aguiar

Hi Nicolai,

We hadn't noticed it before, so I am not surpirsed it's been like that for a while. While fixing our Rizzo (where we cover complete and compex scenarios) I came up with this. I don't think the current tags give us the necessary data. Here's what intended https://www.screencast.com/t/0FiETprl​

• "Order Savings" is a calculated value to get Order discounts (not orderline)
  • SubTotal is supposed to give us all of the products (aka orderlines) with discounts
    (with discounts because we need to account for the orderline discounts for each orderline, and to make it simple, we have "Order Savings" included in the subTotal as well)
    • Ecom:Order.PriceWithoutFees.* - includes taxes, so not applicable
    • Ecom:Order.PriceWithoutDiscounts.* - includes everything except discounts - not useful for our scenario
    • Ecom:Order.PriceWithoutTaxes.* - includes shipping - not useful for our scenario
    • Ecom:Order.PriceWithoutDiscountsOrTaxes.* - includes shipping - not useful for our scenario

I understand the usefullness of all of the suggested price variations, but when using them defeats the purpose of our subTotal concept. Currently we need to calculate 2 values the "Order Savings" and the "Sub Total". If at some point those are part of the product it would be great.

Best Regards,

Nuno Aguiar

You must be logged in to post in the forum