Developer forum

Forum » Ecommerce - Standard features » OrderConfirmation OrderLine Product Number

OrderConfirmation OrderLine Product Number

Casper Andersen

Hi Everyone

So i have a customer who has an order flow that when it hits this orderflow, an email is sent out.

This works fine, but if the product number is of one type we want to send one text and if its the other type we want another text.

Its done using HTML tags, and the information we have is on the orderline product number.

So basically i need a way in my email to get the orderline (always only 1 orderline per order) and then get the product number and find out if it starts with "(T)".

Can this be done in the email template with HTML template tags?

Replies

Nicolai Pedersen

Hi Casper

I do not think you can with regular html templates. You need to get hold of information inside the orderlines loop and get that information 'outside' the loop. You cannot do that without a more dynamic template language.

BR Nicolai

Casper Andersen

Hi Nicolai

Ok thanks, i think i tried converting it to a Razor template at some point without success but that could have been in an older version or did it wrong, is it possible to use Razor in the email template in this regard?

Nicolai Pedersen

Hi Casper

Yeah, sure - you can use razor templates in the flow.

BR Nicolai

You must be logged in to post in the forum