Developer forum

Forum » Ecommerce - Standard features » Order flows limited to a single shop

Order flows limited to a single shop

Imar Spaanjaars Dynamicweb Employee
Imar Spaanjaars

Hi there,

I have a solution with multiple shops, and each shop is set up with its own order flow to trigger email notifications when the order changes state. When I look at a list of orders in the backend I can select multiple orders and apply a single order state from the one order flow connected to the site as shown in this image:

However, when I am on an order details page for an order in the same shop, I can select the states from all available flows, regardless of whether they are connected to the shop:

In this image, My flow is NOT associated with the shop, and therefore shouldn't show up, right? It would be too easy for a backend user to select the wrong state and then trigger email notifications on behalf of the other shop (where branding, from address etc. could differ).

Is this a bug and should the other flows by invisible? Or am I missing a configuration step?

Cheers,

Imar

Replies

Oleg Rodionov Dynamicweb Employee
Oleg Rodionov

Hi Imar,

It seems to be bug, since ribbon bar and context menu allow to limit order flow related to specific shop-node under 'Orders' tree. All order flows should be accessible in order details lauched from 'All orders' list only. I've created new TFS89419 to fix the bug. Thanks.

BR, Oleg QA 

Imar Spaanjaars

Great, thanks!

Kristian Kirkholt Dynamicweb Employee
Kristian Kirkholt

Hi Imar

The problem regarding #89419 "Order flows not limited to specific shop in order details" has now been resolved in Dynamicweb version 9.9.7

To upgrade please choose this version from release section:

https://doc.dynamicweb.com/downloads/releases

Let me know if you need any more help regarding this

Kind Regards
Dynamicweb Support
Kristian Kirkholt

Imar Spaanjaars

It's not entirely working yet unfortunately. When I have an order in a default order flow it looks OK. Here's the order list for an order that has a shop with the default order flow:

Ans here's the details screen for one of those orders:

This looks fine and only shows the states from the order flow associated with this shop (which also happens to be the default flow).

For another shop with a different flow the list screen looks like this:

This is correct as it's only showing states from the assigned order flow.

But the order details page for one of the orders is still wrong:

It also shows the states from other order flows, and not just from the one that has been assigned to this shop.

Let me know if you need more information reproducing this.

Imar

Oleg Rodionov Dynamicweb Employee
Oleg Rodionov

Hi Imar,

It's feature. Old orders already exist before the fix have old states list not to lose state from other flow assigned, the list will be limited OK after saving with appropriate flow-state selected. Details of new orders created after fixing should be OK. Please, check.

BR, Oleg QA   

You must be logged in to post in the forum