Developer forum

Forum » Ecommerce - Standard features » Ecom Statistics number of days

Ecom Statistics number of days

Nuno Aguiar Dynamicweb Employee
Nuno Aguiar

Hi,

We got a customer that reported an issue with the Turnover report in Ecom. He usually takes monthly reports and doing so noticed them to be off by 1 day.

Consider searching for Jan 1 2021 at 00:00 until Jan 31 2021 at 23:59 (essentially the entire month of January) and you will get 30 days. The data is accurate though, showing all 31 days within the range.

https://www.screencast.com/t/H5dziWlB8tM

Best Regards,

Nuno Aguiar

Replies

Oleg Rodionov Dynamicweb Employee
Oleg Rodionov
This post has been marked as an answer

Hi Nuno,

Please, confirm the solution based on not old admin, since the reports were reworked some time ago. Please, find my attached check on last DW9.10.11 shows correct data. I see your case has been taken on solution uses other culture but comment about version first of all. Thanks.

BR, Oleg QA   

2021-06-16_12-10-52.png
Votes for this answer: 1

Nuno Aguiar

Hi Oleg,

Yep, I can see that too in 9.10.11 Our customer is seeing this in 9.9.6.

I looked through the bug list and did not find anything associated with Stats that has been updated. I know the transition from TFS to DevOps makes this harder, but do you happen to know what else was changed on statistics?

BR Nuno

Nuno Aguiar

Hi Oleg,

But I do notice one thing even on your screendump, the Information labels are not translated anymore. Notice that things like "Maximum number of orders per day" is "Hшjeste antal ordre pr. dag"

Oleg Rodionov

Hi Nuno,

Wrong information labels will be fxed by 3177. I've meant the report reworking ralated not to use Flash (DW9.9.0 and up), your version is already under the feature. But I've checked your issue again and saw that it reproduced on DW9.9 in fact but is not on DW9.10.0 and up (attachment). Could you pls share URL to your solution to have a look.

BR, Oleg  

2021-06-21_12-23-48.png 2021-06-21_12-27-22.png

Nuno Aguiar

Hi Oleg,

The site is http://tricorbraunflex.com in case you want to see it. It is 9.9.6, so it's no longer Flash. I've already told the customer that in 9.10.11 it's fixed so we'll upgrade at some point. I'm still chasing down other issues, but those seem to be data related. 

BR

Nuno

Nicolai Pedersen
This post has been marked as an answer

It seems to just being a wrong rounding method in our code. I have changed that now.

Votes for this answer: 1

Scott Forsyth Dynamicweb Employee
Scott Forsyth

Hi Oleg (or Nicolai),

I'm trying to manually apply the translations.xml file for this fix (#3177) but it doesn't seem to apply. I saved the latest version from Git to /Admin/Translations.xml. I've also confirmed that it's using the correct encoding:

However, when I restart the website, it's not using it yet. Is there anything else required to manually incorporate the admin translations.xml file while waiting for 9.10.13 to come out?

Thanks,

Scott 

Oleg Rodionov

Hi Scott,

#3177 is still in 'New' state. Description about translation is just assumption can be used during research but not final fix. I've added your check into the description. Thanks.

BR, Oleg QA 

Scott Forsyth Dynamicweb Employee
Scott Forsyth

Hi Oleg,

Ok, thanks for clarifying. 

Scott

Oleg Rodionov

Hi,

#1377 has just been fixed. It's provided in Ecommerce 1.10.85 can be downloaded.

BR, Oleg QA

Nuno Aguiar

Hi Oleg,

Thank you.

Side suggestion: If on http://doc.dynamicweb.com/downloads/releases/bug-fixes/bug-fixes-for-9-10 we could see which NuGet Packages a certain bug fix / improvement is associated with would be great.

I understand we can browse through the NuGet Packages and check the release notes, but more than often we're starting with a DevOps number and have to find the NuGet Package it refers to.

Best Regards,

Nuno Aguiar

You must be logged in to post in the forum