Developer forum

Forum » Ecommerce - Standard features » Discount not working

Discount not working

Ivan Marijanović
Ivan Marijanović

Hi everybody

We have a DW9.5.7. instalation with Rapido 2.1.1 and cannot get Discounts to work. We set order discount to 5 % and left everyting empty which menas that is should be applied to all products, but we do not see any discounts and also since we have live integration in place we do not see any reference to discount when DW sends query to backend system. Any ideas?

Ivan

Replies

Nicolai Pedersen

Could you please provide some information on setup - best would be a link so we can see it.

It works - just checked.

BR Nicolai

Ivan Marijanović
Ivan Marijanović

Hi Nicolai

Link is dev.croata.hr.

Ivan

Ivan Marijanović
Ivan Marijanović

Hi Nicolai

Any ideas on this topic?

Ivan

Nicolai Pedersen

Hi Ivan

Yes, sorry about my late answer.

You had created an order discount - which gives discounts once a product is in the cart. I changed it to a product discount - and now it applies before the product is in the cart. You can read about discounts at this page: https://doc.dynamicweb.com/documentation-9/ecommerce/payment-shipping/discounts-offers

Thanks, Nicolai

Ivan Marijanović
Ivan Marijanović

Thanks Nicolai

But it means we just avoided issue. Shouldn it work as order discount like in documentation. We also use the vouchers which shoukd be applied to order and they are also not working.

Ivan

Ivan Marijanović
Ivan Marijanović

Thanks Nicolai

But it means we just avoided issue. Shouldn it work as order discount like in documentation. We also use the vouchers which shoukd be applied to order and they are also not working.

Ivan

Nicolai Pedersen

Hi Ivan

Not sure I understand your question. Order discounts applies to an order (and a cart) and cannot be seen before there is an order or cart - product discounts applies to products and can therefore be seen before they are added to the cart.

BR Nicolai

Ivan Marijanović
Ivan Marijanović

Hi

Yoiu are right. Issue we are having that it do not apply. Meaning that for example if product price is listed as 150,00$ and we setup order discount to 10% when we add product to cart and go to checdkout it should cost 135$ but this discount is not applied.

Ivan

Nicolai Pedersen

Hi Ivan

I think it is your live integration that fiddles with the order prices and discounts - it also do not take quantity into consideration, so no matter how many I add to cart, the price for the orderline is the same...

You must be logged in to post in the forum